Chapter 1

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): Last name

Italic word: Used for communications

Bold+Italic word: In thoughts

Bold: Flashback

-----------------------------------------------------

3rd POV:

(Y/n): "B-Blake? W-What a-are you.. Why?!"

Blake and Sun frozed in their position and looked towards them. Both of them were naked and in very, sexual position. Blake's eyes widen when she saw (Y/n) stood at the door with Yang.

Yang: "Blake, what is this all meaning?" She asked her in angry tone.

Sun: "Oh, shit...."

Blake: "N-No! It's n-not like what you think!" She then pushed Sun away from her and wrapped a blanket around her body.

(Y/n): "Then tell me, Blake. Does seeing you naked with Sun is not like what I think right now?" He asked with a sad tone. Blake wants to say something but instead, she looked away, not wanting to make an eye contact. "I see... I don't want to hear excuses anymore. And you're right. I'm not a good boyfriend. I'm sorry for everything, Blake. From now on, we're ending this." He said and forcefully smiled and his tears began to form. (Y/n) turned around and leave the room.

Blake: "W-Wait! (Y/n)!!" Blake then jumped out from the bed and ran to (Y/n) but she was stopped by Yang.

Yang: "Don't you dare!" She yelled as she hold Blake.

Blake: "P-Please, Yang... I-I want to apologize to him!" She said as she struggling to break free from Yang's grasp.

Yang: "After what you've done?! Fucking no!" Yang then pushed Blake hard making her fell to the floor. Congratulation, Blake. You just broke his heart on your first anniversary." Blake was confused for a moment when Yang mentioned about the anniversary. But then, it hit her hard. She remembered that it was the day when (Y/n) confessed his feeling towards her and also they both got into relationship. She began to cry, regretting for what she had done.

Yang: "There's no point on regretting now. You've done it, and you pay for it. Despite his job, he still cared about you. Yet, you cheated on him. I can't believe that you're doing this. Why, Blake?"

Blake wanted to asnwer it but she couldn't find the right word. She only shook her head. Yang looked at her in disbelief and turned her gaze towards Sun. She looked at him in disgust and and let out a small growl before walked away from the room, leaving the regret Blake and smirking Sun.

-(Y/n)'s room-

Still shocked by the event, (Y/n) walked into his room and locked the door. He then dropped his body in his soft bed. He tried not to think more about it. But he can't. He tried to wash it away but when he do that, he had a flashback when he spent the time with Blake. Tears formed up and he started to cry.

(Y/n): 'Why.... How could you do this to me, Blake... After all the times... And I caught you cheating on our 1st anniversary and its very painful...'

As he thinks about it, his mind started to get tired and eventually he drifted into sleep.

-Next morning-

(Y/n) woke up as the alarm buzzed. He smashes the button and the alarm shut off. He was still effected by the event. He slowly got off from his bed and took his towel and walked to the bathroom for a shower.

-Timeskip-

After prepping their gears at their helicopters, the Pedro 64 gathered in the briefing room for a short meeting about the current situation at the frontline and discussing about yesterday's mission. Eric, who's an intelligence officer for Pedro 64 were updating to them about the situations.