Chapter 2

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): Last name

Italic word: Used for communications

Bold+Italic word: In thoughts

Bold: Flashback

---------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV:

-TOC-

"LEEROY JENKINS!"

The alarm went on as the intel from the battle came in. Eric, the intel officer turned his head towards his monitor and began to gather the intels. Maverick, the medical officer who's incharge for the medical equipment for the PJ's joined in.

Maverick: "What do we have?"

Eric: "Let's see.... Two patient. Seems to be a male adult and a child. Could be father and children. Got caught up in the heat of battle between the Fangs and the Green Berets."

Maverick: "Allright." He then went to the microphone and turned it on. "Pedro 64. Scramble. Scramble. Scramble." He then turned the mic off and began to inspect the intel again. Right after that, Seth, Yang and (Y/n) entered the room.

(Y/n): "Allright, what do we got here?"

Maverick: "Two patients. Male adult and a child. Got caught up in the middle of the battle between the Fangs and Green berets. They were evacuates by the Green Berets and had been given medical attention at there. Their condition is still unclear." He then handed the paper to (Y/n). He nodded and gestured to Yang to go to the helicopter.

Seth: "(Y/n), are you sure that you're ready for this?" He asked him.

(Y/n): "100 percent sure." He said with confident.

Seth: "Good. Now go to the chopper now." He said and patted his back. (Y/n) nodded and he jogged out from the room.

-At the helipad-

The rest of Pedro 64 were busy wearing their gears and preparing the medical equipment. Yang then arrived and began to wear her gears. The pilots began to start up the pave hawk's engine.

Brett: *yelling* "What's the situation?"

Yang: *yelling* "Two patients. Male adult and child!" She said as she put her helmet on and attached the helmet straps. Brett nodded and hopped into the chopper. He reached out for the IV bag from a medical pouch and hook it up. (Y/n) eventually arrived and began to wear his gears. Yang tapped his shoulder and (Y/n) looked at her while adjusting his plate carrier.

Yang: "You okay?"

(Y/n): "100 percent okay, Yang! Thanks for asking." He said and smiled. Yang nodded and hopped into the chopper and make a final check on her weapon. (Y/n) then hopped into the chopper and put on his gloves. He then pressed the comms button to make sure its working.

(Y/n): "PJ's, comms check." He looked at Brett and Yang and they gave the okay signal. "Trail helicopter, comms check." He then looked out at the trail helicopter and saw three PJ's gave the okay signal. "Pilot, all good. Clear for takeoff." He radioed the pilot.

John: "Roger." He then signalled to the marshall that he's ready for takeoff. With the final hand signal given by the marshall, which he rise his hand upwards and then gave him the salute John pulled the engine power lever up and the helicopter's engine produced more power making the helicopter went up. Both of the pave hawks then climbed up and flew to the battle area.

As the helicopter reached about 6,000 feet above sea level, the PJ's received an update from the TOC.

TOC: "Pedro 64, MIST update. Both of the patients had suffered heavy injuries and lost a lots of blood. Both of them... died due to the blood loss."