Chapter 7

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): Last name

Italic word: Used for communications

Bold+Italic word: In thoughts

Bold: Flashback

---------------------------------------------------------

-A month later-

3rd POV:

A month had passed and no unusual thing happened. Just normal missions involving casualties from war and grimm attacks. Team Pedro were gathering in the main room as they having some normal conversation and some fun.

Seth: "Hey, (Y/n). Do you still have the balloon?" (Y/n) then proceed to check his pocket and pulled out several balloons and then handed it to Seth.

(Y/n): "What are you going to do with that?"

Without wasting any time, Seth took a mineral water and poured it into the balloon and then blew some air into it. He then tied the end of the balloon.

Seth: "Watch and learn."

He stood up from the chair and walked behind Brett. Yang who was sitting next to Brett noticed him walking with a balloon filled with water. Seth then put a finger on his mouth, telling her to remain silent. Yang immediately knew that he was going to pull a prank on Brett. She then politely asked for the book that Brett was reading and he handed it to her.

Seth stood behind Brett and began to bounced the balloon on top of Brett's head. At first, he ignored it but eventually he was getting annoyed by it. Pulling out a pocket knife, he then flipped out the blade. He waited for a moment before raised his knife and then poked the balloon, making it exploded. But the water inside the balloon poured down on his head, leaving him soaked. The room erupted into laugh as they watched him in helpless. Brett cover his face with his hand as they continued to laugh.

Speaker: "All Pedro's, please get you lazy body to the meeting room. I repeat, move your asses to the meeting room. Thank you."

Without hesitation, all of the PJs including Brett who was in soaked, proceeded to the meeting room. When they entered it, they were greeted with other Special Forces, more precise, Green Berets. They greeted each other before went for their seats. When talking about other SF joined, it will be a big operation.

---------------------------------------------------------

The meeting ended after 1 and a half hour of filling the operators with the specific objectives and plannings. The PJ's will play an important role in this operation.

The plan was to capture several high value targets, which was the White Fangs important commanding officers. A few chosen PJ's will followed the Green Berets for the raid.

(Y/n)'s team were put in standby if things went south during that mission. The operation will started tomorrow at 0300 hours. The rest of the Pedro's were doing their own stuffs either chatting with each other or cleaning the rifles or doing a little workout. (Y/n) just sat on a bench outside of their main room taking some air and watched as the fighter jets flew in the air. For him, the sound of the jet engines were like a music to him. As he enjoyed the sounds, he was interrupted by Yang.

Yang: "Hey there, bro!" She appeared on his left and greeted him.

(Y/n): "Hey, Yang." He smiled and gestured her to sit next to him.

Yang: "So, what are you doing here?" She asked as (Y/n) closed his eyes.

(Y/n): "Listening to the music." He said as he pointed to the air. Yang looked up and saw several fighter jets flew in formation.