Chapter 4

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): Last name

Italic word: Used for communications

Bold+Italic word: In thoughts

Bold: Flashback

---------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV:

"Play ops, Play ops, Pedro 64 climbing to gain altitude.

"Pedro 64, copy. Update MIST. 5 wounded. 2 CAT ALPHA. Injuries caused by VB-IED. 2 of them amputee and losing lots of blood plus severe burns. The rest suffers heavy injuries but no amputations. How copy?"

"Copy, Play ops."

(Y/n): "Yang, prep the IV line!" Without hesitation, Yang nodded and began to prep the line.

Pedro 64 were inbound to rescue 5 wounded soldiers. They were caught by IED blast during patrol in a city outside of Vale.

John: "Pedro 6-2, we are 20 mikes from the destination. Prepare for the worst." He radioed the trail helicopter pilot.

Terry: "Copy, 6-1."

John: "Hey, are you guys familiar with the governor's palace?" He asked the PJ's at the back. (Y/n) then looked at Yang and Brett. Yang nodded while Brett just shrugged.

(Y/n): "Yeah... Me and Yang familiar with that place except Brett."

John: "Right. That's where we will land." Suddenly, the comms from trail helicopter went on.

Terry: "6-1, be advised. PJ has spotted multiple unknown personnel at the mountain on our right. Possibly White Fang."

Without wasting the time, Brett, Yang and (Y/n) move to the right side and aimed their guns. Chris, the right door gunner was cocking the 50.cal when suddenly, the bullets won't fit in the feeder. He then removed the bullets and tried it again but failed. (Y/n) noticed this and decided to ask.

(Y/n): "Chris, what's wrong?"

Chris: "The feeder is jammed. 50.cal is offline!"

(Y/n): "Crap..... Well then, we have to make a change of plan. Pilot, you heard that?"

John: "Loud and clear."

(Y/n): "Alright. Here's what we're going to do. First, lead helicopter will pickup the CAT ALPHA. Trail helicopter will fly in circle above us to give some protection. Then they will go in to pickup the rest. How's that sound?"

John: "Sounds good to me. I'll notified the trail helicopter while you notified the TOC."

(Y/n): "Copy." He then switched the channel. "Play ops, Play ops. Pedro 64. Right gun is jammed and we're switching to SAW. Lead helicopter will go in first then the trail helicopter will go in."

TOC: "Pedro 64, Play ops. Solid copy."

Brett: "Hey, I got eyes on multiple unknown personnel over the ridge, 3'o clock!"

Chris: "Yeah, I see them. Yang, bring me the SAW!" Yang then reached out for the SAW hanging next to their medical equipment and handed it to Chris.

TOC: "Pedro 64, update. Several reports on gunfight happening in the city."

As the information came in, the team reached the city and saw several smokes.

John: "Copy, Play ops. We see several smokes coming up. Looks like the city is under attack."

TOC: "The ground force are currently engaging with the White Fang."o