Chapter Four

I still couldn't get him out of my head. It's not that I like him too but It seemed strange.

He was always treating me like a kid and always nags me about stuff.

I never knew that he had feelings for me. I didn't see this coming.

I woke up the next day with an awful headache.

Must have been the vodka and beer.

"Good Morning, gorgeous." I was startled and I put my hands on top of my breasts because I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Mark, get out!!" I pointed at the door.

"Jeez, it's not like I've never seen those knockers." He said while smiling at me.

I laughed.

He's right. We've been living together for two years and there have been moments when he would accidentally walk into my bedroom while I'm dressing up.

Two weeks later...

I got a knock from the door.

Must be the visa!!!

It was.

I opened the package, took a picture of it and sent it to my parents, my brother, my friends and eventually uploading it on Instagram.

I couldn't be more happier.

The next day, I went to school to finalize my trip requirements.

Mr. Presley was extra nice to me today.

"Here, Ms. Anderson." He said while handing me a couple of papers.

"Your ticket to Paris."

Oh dear god. This is it. I will be in Paris in less than a week.

"Thank you, Sir." I shook his hand and motioned for the door.

"Bon Voyage!" He said and I gave him a faint smile as I closed the door.

•••••

I went home and fixed my luggage.

I heard car keys hit the counter top.

"Mark?" I asked.

"Yes?" He said.

"Help me pack up!"

I can hear his foot steps as he came closer to the door.

"Are you serious? You want me to help you pack up? Do you know how hard it is for me to see you go?" He said and he sounded dead serious.

I just stared at him.

He bursts into laughter.

"Well, okay I love you but it's not like I'm going to die when you go, actually I think I'll miss you after a month or so..." He said while helping me with my luggage.

After fixing my clothes, I gave him a hug.

"Thanks. For everything. I will miss you." I said.

"I will miss you too." He said then he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I felt cherished.

••••

THIS IS IT!!!! TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

"You take care of yourself." My dad gave me a tight hug.

"I will." I replied.

"Mom, come on don't cry. I can take care of myself there. Facetime, yeah?" I said hoping to comfort her.

I waved good bye to my family and my friends. I was about fifteen feet away from them already and I saw Mark eyes begin to water.

My eyes did too. I looked away and head inside the airport.

••••••••

It was my first time to ride a plane all by myself and I felt like a grown up doing business trips.

I was seated at the economy class.

"Excuse me, ma'am. There have been a mistake. You're not supposed to be on coach. Our system malfunctioned and we feel that it is right that we move you to the Business class for the inconvenience." The flight attendant said.

"What? Really?" Those were the only words I could say.

She nodded.

I stood up and carried my bag from my seat and followed the flight attendant.

"Here we are ma'am, sorry for the inconvenience, enjoy the flight." She said.

"Thanks"

I was placed in the window seat which I really liked.

The seats were more comfortable.

The seat next to me was empty. I hoped that nobody takes the seat. I decided to take a look at the window.

"Excuse me, is this your bag?" The man said in his deep, dark voice which had a peculiar accent.

"Yep. Sorry." I said and took the bag into my lap.

I didn't get a second look at his face but he sure seemed familiar.

I tried hard not to look again. I need to confirm that it's really him.

I must be dreaming.

It can't be.

Could this day be more beautiful?

As I was about to turn my head, I felt that he was looking at me and I couldn't turn my head back because then it will be obvious.

I looked at him and he looked at me.

He gave me a smile and bowed his head with what I assumed was because of embarrassment as I am too.

OH MY GOD I AM SITTING BESIDE MADS MIKKELSEN