Chapter Thirty Five

"I know you don't know me. Uhm, this is going to sound odd, could we meet up on Wednesday?" He asked.

A million scenarios was running through my mind.

What's this all about?

Scratch that, I have no idea what's going on.

I wanted the other Mikkelsen to call me.

"Oh, uh, well, okay." I said.

"Great. I'll send you the address. Cheers!" He said and He cut the call.

That was really weird.

I thought to myself.

••••••••

I eagerly waited for tuesday to come.

Time seemed to have been running slow. I still can't stop hoping that Mads would magically show up on my front door like before.

I guess.....that phase is over now.

God, I miss him.

I miss everything about him.

His scrumptious lips.

Oh, his eyes, the way they pierce right through your naked soul.

His smell. He smell like an expensive bottle of perfume after he gets out of the shower.

The way he looks at me while he ties his tie.

Those hands. What they can do...

And I miss hearing him laugh and just seeing him smile.

I don't even know if I could experience those little things again.

I can't help but imagine that things are just fine, I shouldn't have made a better deal out of it. I should have just held on to the ring. I shouldn't have walked out the door.

Now it's all falling apart, it actually did fell apart and I don't know if he still wants to help me put the pieces back together.

•••••••••

Wednesday 1PM

Shit!

**one new message**

From: Unknown
Hey, It's Lars, so, tonight? I'll be waiting for you at Good Time movie theatre. 9 sharp. You do know where that is right?

What? A movie theater? Wait, is he hitting on me? Like, why is he asking me to watch a movie with him? Seriously though, I want your brother, dude, not you. But we shouldn't draw into conclusions right away..

So, I told my mother that I'll be going out. I still have no idea what to wear? Why am I even worried about what to wear? It's just Lars...

So I put on a pair of tight jeans, a nice plaid shirt and my favorite pair of Vans.

8 PM....

Put on some perfume, fixed my hair and checked my phone.

From: Lars
Dear, 9 Sharp, okay? See you there!

Dear? We haven't even met, mister!

So, it's 8.45 already and I decided to leave home.

It's just a 5-minute cab drive from home.

I got there at around 8.55

I still have no idea what he looks like in person, I mean, I know what he looks like, but what if he looks different off camera?

Just as I was about to think of possible facial features, a man taps my shoulders.

As I turned my head, I see Lars.

"Oh, hi, so glad you could come here." He said while offering his hand.

"Uhm, yeah. So what's up?" I asked.

"Let's go inside, let's watch a movie." He said.

"Woah, hold on, why?" I said. I was starting to get a bit suspicious.

"I want to get to know you more. The woman that my brother's been obsessing with...."

What? He's obsessing about me?

My cheeks became hot.

"....let's talk about that over dinner, I just need to see this movie, I've been dying to see it for weeks now. I think you'll like it." He continued.

As he guided me inside the cinema, I can feel my stomach turned upside down.

What the hell am I getting myself into?

••••••••••

Whew!

Another question for you guys?

Are you working? If you are, what do you do?

Are you still studying? If you are, what are you taking up?

I'm a senior in Fine Arts majoring in Painting!!! :)