Chapter Nineteen

Several weeks have past. I'm having the best time of my life with Mads and with my school. I've been given a lot of recommendations from my professors even though I still have two years and a half before I graduate. I can't believe how blessed I am.

Mads had been busy with work but still manages to see me every week. He only has 4 months left of filming and I only have 6 months left til I finish my fourth year in Paris. I admit, I was getting scared.

What if after I go back to New York and he goes back to wherever he lives, this, what we have will be all gone? Like it never even happened.

••••••••••

"You wanna have dinner tonight?" Mads said.

"Yup, sure. I'll be out by 8pm. I still have to finish reading stuff at the library." I said.

"All right. Pick you up at 8. I love you."

"I love you too."

••••••••••

I waited for him by the front steps of our university's building.

9 pm

My God. Where is he?

I left decided to text him because I was starting to get worried.

9.15 pm

Still no reply.

•••••••••

Saturday 7 AM

Woke up from the constant ringing of my phone.

So annoying.

I thought to myself.

"Hello?!" I said, angrily.

"It's me."

I was too mad to recognize.

"Who?!" I said then I checked on my phone's screen to see who it is.

"Oh." I realized that it was Mads.

"Look, I know you're mad at me. Let's meet up." He said.

"I'm busy." I said, I wanted to hear what's the reason why he didn't show up but I was too mad. Damn it.

"Please." He pleaded

"I need to study." I lied. Well I needed to though.

"Oh, okay. Tell me if you're free tomorrow and I'll pick you up."

"Yeah, you said that yesterday."

"What?"

"Nothing. Bye.

"Bye. I love you." He said as I hung up the phone.

••••••••••

I didn't call him the day after that. I just don't want to hear any of his explanations. I'm so confused. I have a lot in my head and I certainly don't want to fight with the one person who makes me happy right now.

*knocks*

"Leia, it's me. Would you let me in, please?" Mads said as he continues to bang on the door.

"I'm busy!!! Ugh!! Can you just leave me alone for a while please?" I said.

"Uhm, no! Let me in. Damn it. Let me explain!" He started to sound angry.

"Wow. So, you're mad now? After you stood me up? And didn't have the decency to just call? Fuck you!" I said.

"What? Jesus. Leia, please let me in. I'm sorry all right. Could you please just let me in, baby?"

SERIOUSLY, THIS MAN CAN MAKE ME GO BUTTER FROM ROCK.

"No, you stay right outside..."

"Aw, baby, come on. I've missed you. Didn't you missed me?" He said as he drummed his fingers at the door.

I walked towards the door and opened it.

"That's my girl." He said as he went in and scooped me like a baby to kiss me.

"So, before....anything else. What's your brilliant explanation?" I asked him.

"As I was getting out of the set, I bumped into someone..."

"Who?"

He looked at me for a while then looked away as he said...

"My ex-wife."

----------------------

Thanks guys for the votes and comments, totally appreciate it!!
I love you all, really.

Love,
The Author.

Btw, I FUCKING LOVE BREAKING BAD! LOL