ten

"The Quaffle is released... and the game begins!" Lee Jordan yelled into the announcer's microphone as Clary watched the ball leave Madame Hooch's hand and quickly darted toward it, catching it and zooming off towards the Hufflepuff goal.

"Go Clary!" she could hear yells chorus throughout the stands as she ducked to avoid a Bludger, seeing George knock it out of the way moments later.

"Clarissa Weasley has the ball... nice save by her brother, George. Nice looking girl, Clary." Lee mused into the mic.

"JORDAN!" Professor McGonagall screamed from her spot in the bleachers.

"Sorry, Professor," Lee chuckled. "anyways, Weasley passes the Quaffle to Katie Bell, who's going for the goal... and it's stolen by Hufflepuff's Heidi Macavoy."

Clary leaned forward, willing the Cleansweep to move faster through the stormy weather as she tried to catch up with Heidi, but the Hufflepuff girl was moving too fast. She passed the ball to Newt, narrowly missing being intercepted by Vasantha.

"And Scamander scores!" Lee exclaimed as the boy threw the ball through the left hoop, Oliver flying to go catch the ball and throw it back into play toward Vasantha.

Clary caught a glimpse of the angry look on Oliver's face as she gritted her teeth, racing over to where Vas could toss her the Quaffle, ducking and dodging the Hufflepuff players. Vasantha threw her the Quaffle and Clary turned back around, only to be met by Heidi and Malcolm Preece on either side of her.

Clary flew lower, hoping to outrace them, but Malcolm followed her lower, where Heidi stayed high above. She glanced back to see Malcolm still behind her, only to hear a grunt from above and look up to see Heidi fall off her broom as she was hit in the arm by a Bludger, knocking her off balance.

"Heidi Macavoy is down and Clary Weasley is headed straight for the goal!" Lee exclaimed as Clary flew back up, outracing Malcolm who had looked back to see if his teammate was alright.

Clary sped toward the goal, Quaffle tucked under her arm as Katie flew behind her to guard, and she watched as Hufflepuff's Keeper Herbert Fleet moved back and forth between the three goals, anxiously awaiting Clary's aim. She watched him duck to guard the left and Clary quickly tossed it toward the middle, Herbert just missing the throw.

"Clary Weasley scores!" Lee yelled excitedly. "Ten points for Gryffindor!"

"Come on, Harry," Clary muttered, ducking to miss a Bludger and looking around to try and spot him in the storm.

Both Harry and Cedric were racing up high, both taking notice of the tiny Snitch. However, as a flash of lightning hit, an icy chill suddenly ran through Clary's body as she took notice of the dark figures flying toward Harry.

Dementors.

"What the..?" Clary murmured as Harry turned around, coming face to face with one of the ghastly creatures as it pulled him toward it, only releasing him from its gaze when he fell backwards off his broom, hurtling down toward the ground as screams echoed from the stands.

"Arresto Momentum!" Dumbledore exclaimed, causing Harry's limp body to halt only moments before he would've hit the ground, instead dropping him down lightly.

"Harry!" Ron and Hermione's voices echoed as a group of professors, along with Madame Pomfrey rushed towards him.

"Everybody remain calm!" Professor Dumbledore ordered as they hauled Harry off the Quidditch Pitch, and the players all lowered their brooms to the ground, running together in one big group.

"What just happened?" Vasantha asked, staying by Clary's side as Fred and George reached them.

"What do we do now about the match?" Oliver asked Madame Hooch, who looked over at Cedric as he sheepishly uncurled his right fist, revealing the Snitch in his hand.