Next morning

Y/N's P.O.V

You woke up the next morning with a stinging pain in neck. After moving around a bit your hand softly traced the part of your neck that had been bitten on. There were two clear bumps that you could feel from the top two sharpest fangs on a vampire. It still hurt to touch it so you decided to try ignore the pain. Your stomach began to rumble so you sat up slowly. As you sat up, your head started hurting. You winced in pain, obviously catching the attention of someone as you heard someone run from upstairs. You didn't have the energy to turn your head so you just waited for the person to talk to recognise who they were.

_____: hey are you okay?

Y/N: Jimin.

Jimin: yeah?

Y/N: What happened?

Jimin: We ended up fighting with them... Jungkook managed to get you back here safely.

Y/N: Jungkook?

Jimin: Yeah, he saved your life.

Y/N: oh...

Jimin: You must be hungry. Come let's go eat.

Y/N: Will Namjoon not get mad?

Jimin: not this time. Common.

Y/N: ok...

Jimin helped you get up and supported you over to kitchen. As you neared the door to enter, you could hear voices inside. You nervously held onto Jimin and he kept you close to him. As you entered, the boys attention turned to you.

Namjoon: You're up.

You simply nodded at him shyly.

Hoseok: Come sit down.

Y/N: ...o-okay...

You walked over slowly to the table and took a seat between Hoseok and Taehyung. You weren't smile and just faced your head down to the table underneath you.

Taehyung: did you sleep okay?

Y/N: yeah *slightly nodding* ... thanks...

Namjoon: You must be hungry...

Y/N: A little maybe

Namjoon: Feel free to take from the table.

You looked around the table carefully. There was fresh bread, different spreads, fruits, some random meat and orange juice

Y/N:...when did you get all of this...

Jin: While you were asleep I went with Namjoon to get some. We weren't sure what you would want.

Without waiting another second, you took a piece of bread and stuffed your mouth as the boys watched on. The bread tasted amazing. You never knew you could have ever missed something as simple as bread this much, but you did. You continued eating for another few minutes until you were somewhat satisfied. The boys were quietly talking amongst themselves until you spoke up, catching everyones attention.

Y/N: What's going on.

Jungkook: What are you talking about?

Y/N: You, Namjoon, Jin. Partly Hoseok and Yoongi too. Why aren't you guys sending me to my room.

Namjoon: We're done with that.

Y/N: What.

Namjoon: I said we're done with that.

Y/N: Which means?

Namjoon: Anything bad we've ever done to you, will never happen again

You blinked at Namjoon a few times. Was he serious?

Y/N: Seriously?

Namjoon: Seriosuly.

Y/N: I-I'm...

Namjoon: You should probably rest. You must be absolutely exhausted.

Y/N: yeah...

You left the table slowly and went up to your bedroom. You were surprised when you entered the room and saw that it was filled with roses. White, red, yellow, pink. You smiled as you admired the flowers surrounding you. On your bed, was a white folded note that you assumed was for you. You went over to it, pick it up and unfolded it carefully.

I want to say sorry for everything I've put you through. I know this isn't much but it's a start...
- Jimin

You smiled at the note and sat down in the bed. As you were thinking, your family crossed your mind. You hadn't seen or heard from them since you had been with the boys. Were they looking for you? You must be... maybe now you could finally go home...

Jimin's P.O.V

After we heard Y/N's door close, Namjoon spoke up.

Namjoon: We need to tell her.

Jimin: huh?

Namjoon: About what the other vampires did...

Jimin: How are we going to tell her that! She's going to hate us. She's finally becoming healthier again... We can't.

Namjoon: We need to.

Jimin: She's going to hate us for it.

Namjoon:...I know...

Jimin: I'll do it. Better she hears from me than you.

Namjoon: Are you sure? You're risking what you and her have...

Jimin: I know...

--------

Hope you liked this chapter <3 sorry for any mistakes. I'll update asap