Bad bad news

Jimin's P.O.V

I was on my way up to Y/N's room to talk to give her some bad news but I still hasn't figured out how to tell her. I continued up the stairs and down the hall to her room. Once I was in front, I still didn't know how to tell her. I knocked lightly on the door and waited for a sign to come in.

Y/N: come in.

I opened the door and saw her sitting on the bed, holding the note that I had left for her. I smiled and walked over to her, before I sat next to her. Her looked at me and smiled back as I took her hand in mine.

Y/N: Thank you so much. My room is beautiful

Jimin: I'm happy you like it.

Y/N: So I was thinking...

Jimin: Yeah?

Y/N: Now that Namjoon is so much nicer, maybe he would let me leave and go to my family. They're probably so worried.

Jimin: Yeah ummm about that...

Y/N's P.O.V

You were smiling at Jimin until his face became serious. He continued to hold your hand, almost tightening his grip. You looked him in the eyes and sensed how serious he was getting, causing your heart to start beating faster and fast.

Jimin: There's something I need to tell you and you aren't going to be happy.

Y/N: Jimin, you're scaring me.

Jimin: It's about your family. Those other vampires... they...

Y/N: What did they do to my family Jimin!

Jimin: They... Your family is...dead

Your heart skipped a beat. They were dead? How long had Jimin known without telling you. You burst into tears and fell onto the floor next to the bed. You didn't even say good bye! Jimin came and sat in front of you, hugging your tiny body. You crawled up into his lap and started crying into his chest and he was talking sweetly to you.

Jimin: It's going to be okay Y/N. I'll take care of you...

Y/N: Jimin I- I- don't know what I'm going to do... I can't... Jimin...

Jimin: I'm so sorry ba- I mean Y/N...

You held onto his shirt, squeezing it while crying even more.

Jimin: Common, let's get into bed.

You nodded and was surprised but happy when he lifted you up and carried you up to the bed. After putting you down he lay down next to you. You snuggled into his arms he held onto you tight. You were still weeping a bit but tried not to cry anymore.

Jimin: I'm so sorry Y/N.

Y/N: I-I-I'm just gonna sleep....

Jimin: Okay

Jimin was just about to get up when you held his waist.

Y/N: Can you stay?

Jimin: *lowkey smiling* okay...

--------

Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for any mistakes <3