real life♡

I sighed, turned my phone off and lent back on the sun lounger. Y/B/F and Harrison have been getting really close these past few days. Currently both having swimming races in the pool.

"Hey!" Two arms shook my shoulders making me shriek with fright.

"Fucking hell Holland," I slapped his shoulder playfully. He shook his head and laughed, planting himself on the lounger beside me. He looked out at Harrison, now getting fake drowned by my bestfriend.

"There hitting it off," Tom laughed,

"Hm, yes," I looked up at the sky, mid day almost.

"Kiddos!" We herd numerous voices shout from behind us. I shot my head back to see at least 15 members of the marvel cast. I smiled as some of them sat down and others entered the pool or hot tub.

"Where have all of you been? We've all been here a week and I haven't seen any of you," Said Tom.

"Ah-Well, we all got a private-" Mark Ruffalo started but got nudged in the back by RDJ,

"What Mark is trying to say is.. we're here now, so that's all that matters!" He clapped his hands. Tom shrugged his shoulders as he stood up.

"Where you off to Holland?" I asked,

"Getting my cozzie on," he replied walking back to the room. Almost straight away, Zoe came and replaced Tom's seat.

"So do you like him?" She said like a nosy child,

"N-no," I stuttered for some reason,

"OoOooO your blushing Y/N," she teased,

"Zoe, I'm don't like him in that way. And even if I did, you wouldn't know about it," I winked, she sighed and crossed her arms.

"You may be able to hide it from the media, but you can't hide it from me," she whispered. I rolled my eyes, then saw Tom return. Now just with trunks on.

"Y/N shut you're mouth darling you're drooling," Zoe whispered again and laughed, I gave her a stern stare.