lip sync battle♡

(Hi ok, I'm sorry but I'm swapping you for Zendaya in the lip sync battle.. pretend that they made it after infinity war..)

(Tom's POV)

"She's an actress, model, singer. Our favorite purple haired badass, the beautiful, the talented, Y/N L/N!" The hosts shouted. Y/N walked on stage waving at the audience with a big smile on her face.

"He was first on the scene of Captian America Civil War, our crime fighting spider! Put you're hands together for Tom Holland!" I was introduced. I ran on stage also waving.

Y/N and I stood by each other waiting for the host to carry on the show.

"Ok spidey, to our vip booth," he commanded, I skipped over to a fancy red sofa and gracefully laid on it whilst pretending to fall asleep.

"Ok Y/N, you're up first!"

"Well, for my first song, you're all going to love this!" Y/N said making the fans scream.

"Ok go get ready!" He said as she ran off stage, in seconds props were placed on the stage and dancers entered.

Y/N took her place on the stage, microphone at hand.

She put the microphone to her lips and started to lip sync to the song whilst dancing along to the music.

The music stopped and the loudest roar came from the audience. Y/N smiled and caught her breath.

"Can we have a round of applause for
Y/N L/N with that amazing performance!"

"Good luck beating that spider boy," Y/N walked past me and flicked her hair. Oh I will.

I finished the performance and looked at Y/N straight away. Her hands cupping her face in defeat. That's what I thought.