onset♡

Today I start filming with Tom, RDJ and Benedict! The makeup artist did the same to my makeup, as well as my hairstylist and outfit.

"Chris, Robert, Tom get in you're harnesses," a voice shouted, I stood up ready to enter the set of a broken down Thanos ship.

"Y/N and Chris," A woman shouted walking over to us.

"Props," she handed us both fake space guns, I fiddled around with it, I may or may not take this home with me.

"Places people! Big scene, 3 2 1 action!"

Quill flew in the ship with Stella, Drax and Mantis following behind on feet shouting 'Thanos'.

'This ones mine!" Stella shouted heading in the direction of a cloaked figure.

'Oh no you don't!' A voice around her age shouted as a web was attached to her left leg. She turned around and smirked.

'That's cheating,' she shouted then waved her hand in his direction sending a huge piece of metal hurdling behind him.

'No that's cheating,' she heard him scream in the distance.

All of a sudden a Iron fist punched her in the cheek making a purple bruise and blood draw. Stella turned around to the iron man as he took his helmet of.

'Oh, your a kid, my bad! Just kidding,' he said about to blast me.

He then stopped astonished as Stellas's cheek started to heal in seconds. She stuck her tongue or at him before blasting him with her space guns. He flew off and gave her a thumbs up and said

'Your cool,'

'Where's Gamora?' She herd Quill shout.

"Cut!! Few more retakes of the battle then you all meet!" The director exclaimed, as we all panted from all the action.