new couple♡

(Y/N's POV)

1 week later the premier of infinity war! Good luck on the red carpet
Y/N!

We stepped out the limo to be greeted with hundreds of flashing lights and screams from fans. Tom gripped my hand tightly, looking at me with the softest, but nervous smile.

"Y/N! Tom! Can we have some photos?" A man holding a camera asked, we nodded. He told us where to stand, as around 30 different people took photos of us.

"Singles?" A tall lady asked, the same man from earlier lead us to different booths.

"Meet me over there," Tom said to me, pointing to the start of the fan red carpet. Before I could reply, I was being pushed into the booth.

"Can't a girl walk herself?" I asked, as I walked in the centre. In a flash-quite literally the photo section was over.

"I hated that," I mouthed as I walked in Toms direction, he laughed.

"Shall we?" He held out his hand,

"We shall. If we have to," I whispered the last part, us now walking to the fan red carpet. They screamed out our names, holding there phones out to take photos.

"Let's go," Tom awkwardly said, making us once again separate to now go meet fans. I took photos, signed posters, said hi to all the people I could.

"Y/N," I vaguely herd a voice I recognised threw the shouting.

Sebastian Stan.

I walked over and greeted him.

"Y/N, this little boy here is a big big fan of yours," Seb pointed to a small boy, who looked around 10. She had short brown hair, with dazzling blue eyes.

"Hi there, what's your name?" I asked her,

"Um-um I-I-I'm Arthur" He stuttered playing with his fingers, "This is for you," He then held out a card with a messily, but beautifully drawn flower on it.

"Awh, thank you Arthur," I took it from him. Then him, what I presumed father, got out a camera to take a photo.

"Y/N, Sebastian we need you for interviews," a worker shouted, I quickly took the photo with Arthur .

"Bye, bye.. I have to go now. It was nice meeting you Arthur," I waved as I and Seb walked to the interviewers.

"Oh fancy seeing you here," Tom said beside me,

"Hm, what a great surprise," I replied, waiting for my interview to start.

"Hi Y/N, are you ready?" A man asked,

"Yes, fire away," I soothed.

"Ok, first question. How was you're experience meeting all the marvel cast members and acting with them?" I was asked.

"Hm well, obviously being part of this amazing experience was an honour, as well as meeting everyone. As a young child I grew up watching the very first marvel film, wishing to one day be part of that adventure. It's just so unreal how I'm actually a part of this. Since coming into this universe as Galactic AKA Stella Quill in Gardians Of the Galaxy Vol.2 to infinity war it's been amazing every step of the way," I replied.

Little did I know, Chris and Dave where dancing and pulling faces in the background of the interview.

"Good answer, now out of all the cast members, who do you think you get along with the most?"

"I get along with mostly every cast member, especially Dave, Zoe, Hemsworth, Benedict and.." I got cut off by Chris shouting behind me,

"You little cow, what about Pratt!" he laughed jokingly,

"Not Pratt," I shook my head and giggled,

"I've been really lucky to be doing all this with my amazing boyfriend Tom Holland, who plays Peter Parker; Spider-Man. Tom's been with me every step of the way. It's so nice to be able to share all of this with him," I finished, having two hands wrap around my waist.

"Yes, it's official, you guys herd it. Not her friend Tom Holland. Her Boyfriend Tom Holland," Tom said, hugging me from behind.