wisdom teeth♡

Tom, Haz, Y/B/F and I walked out of the hotel all together, for the first time without body guards this trip. I wasn't expecting any trouble, until at least 20 paparazzi dudes followed us our whole walk to the dentist. We all looked down.

"Harrison, are you and Y/B/F dating," someone shouted. We were all told to ignore comments and questions related to romance and drama.

"Tom and Y/N, have you seen Ethan Dolans new YouTube video?" A girl shouted, I ignored her but looked up.

"Titled, 'Why I still love Y/N L/N," she replied noticing my interest. I looked at Tom who gave me a concerned look.

"26 minuet long video, telling the audience why he still loves you, why he thinks Tom and you don't suit each other as a couple, how he wants you back.. and explaining why he regrets cheating on you with-"

"Please stop," I shouted calmly, in the nicest way possible, making everyone stop, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry-just leave us alone please," I then started walking fast with the others following. Paparazzi was still behind.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Tom whispered, I nodded and faked a smile.

"If you really want to talk about it, once I'm off the wisdom teeth crazy drugs we can," I looked down,

"Not if you don't want to," he said as we came face to face with the dreaded dentist.

We signed in and waited for a while until I was called in. I nervously said bye to my friends.

Tom's Pov

"Miss L/N?" A receptionist called, Harrison, Y/B/F and I stood up.

"4th room to your right," the receptionist said, we nodded and headed that way.

"BONJOUR," Y/N shouted as we walked in her room. We sat down as Harrison took out his phone to record her.

"Get that phone out of my face you gremlin," she shouted,

"Y/N shh," Y/B/F laughed,

"No, don't you tell me to be quite in freee!" She said carrying out the 'e' in free.

"Who's that?" She asked Harrison pointing to me,

"That is Spider-man," Harrison teased, she gasped.

"I won't tell anyone," she whispered to me, "Wait I GET TO BLAST YOU WITH MY BIG BROTHER STARLORD SOON HAHA!"

"Be quite please Miss L/N," a man came in the room and said,

"Why?" She asked,

"Because there are babies in here," he replied,

"BABIES? Can I eat them?" She shouted once again, the man sighed and walked off. (Dolan twin reference, you'll see why soon and sorry for that weird comment hah)

"Someone didn't get the right McDonald's order," Y/N whispered,

"So spider-man, you're pretty cute," She leant back on her chair. I looked to Harrison, his eyes widened then he smirked.

"Well thank you Y/N, you're not too bad yourself," I said. Harrison stopped recording and quickly posted it on Instagram.

"Can we go now I want to eat," Y/N whined,

"You can't eat solids for a week or so,"
Y/B/F corrected, she crossed her arms.

(Skip to car,
Seb and Anthony drove a car to the dentist and left it there, so it would be easier to get Y/N home)

Tom's Pov still

I was driving, Harrison in the passenger seat and Y/B/F and still cranky Y/N in the back.

"I wish I had a boyfriend," Y/N said then started crying, Haz looked at her threw the mirror.

"Who do you want your boyfriend to be?" he smiled then looked at me.

"That dude," she stopped crying and pointed to me,

"She's cranky Tom, she don't know what she's talking about," Y/B/F said,

"Who?" She jumped,

"What?" She replied discombobulated.

"Spider-boy?" She opened her mouth and pointed to me. I nodded still confused.

"Woah that's cool like can I shoot webs too if I date him.. Like- POW CHICA POW!" She said trying to shoot, we laughed a little.

"No but, do you want to know why I really am?" I whisper shouted,

"YES I WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE," she screamed,

"Shut up," Y/B/F laughed,

"Rudeness," She sassed, "ok spider-boy who are you?"

"I'm Tom Holland," I said,

"OMG THE QUACKSON DUDE!" She screamed again doing a little dance, making me jump and swerve the car a little.

"Ok I'm going to sleep now," she said and in seconds she was fast asleep.

I carried her out the car, paparazzi once again there. Probably starting rumours about me carrying sleeping Y/N.

Once we got into her and Y/B/F's hotel room I put her on her bed as Harrison and Y/B/F sat in the lounge.

"Movie marathon?" Haz said. Oh yeah.