real life♡

(Y/N's POV)

I opened the door to be greeted with all 3 faces smiling, I didn't bother looking at Ethan. Even if he did wear a smile, it would be a fake.

"Hi!" I hugged them all, again except Ethan. I just nodded at him, not wanting to start a conversation.

"IS THAT MY SISTER I HEAR?" Y/B/F shouted running in the room then hugged James.

"Y/N we need to talk about you getting a boyfriend before me meeting him hun," James joked obviously wanting to meet him, I laughed.

"Uh-hm yeah, he's somewhere.. TOM!" I shouted,

"Yes?" He shouted back in his British accent walking down the stairs with Harrison following him.

"HEY!" James threw his arms around him as Tom stood there awkwardly. They all in introduced themselves and got to know each other.

"Hi, I'm Tom," Tom put his hand out for Ethan to shake, I listened into their conversation.

"Ethan," he said with no emotion.

"The ex," Tom crossed his hands and smirked, I don't like where this is going..
Ethan ignored him and stared at the ground.

"Ehem- e-" Tom started,

"There's no need to repeat yourself, I herd you the first time just fine," he looked up smugly.

"You wanna play it like that?" Tom smirked, and started walking outside with Ethan closely behind.

(Tom's POV)

Why the fuck is Y/N's ex in my presence?

"So.."

"Alright you dick, listen to me. I swear to fucking god, you treat Y/N right or you're not only gonna get a broken heart but a broken face," Ethan spat,

"Where did that come from?" I laughed,

"I mean it you English web shooter, you treat her right or-" He started.

"Hey- Tom uhm- am I interrupting" Y/N came outside. We both looked at each other and shook our heads; Wait no I shook my head Ethan didn't.

"Y/N," Ethan started, "I've said sorry a million times, you know I want you back, I think you might.. this Holland guy doesn't deserve you baby please,"

"Wait? So if I'm understanding this right, you only came here to try and make it up to me. Ethan what the fuck do you think I'm gonna do? Break up with Tom and fall head over heels with you- Well you thought wrong. I'm not in love with you, I never will be again. Dick head, you don't cheat on a girl then expect her to still love you and forgive you!" She shouted,

"Can you just go-please," she rubbed her temples.

"If he breaks you, don't come crying to me," Ethan spat pushing past me to leave. #dickhead