ethan♡

(Ethan's POV)

I sat on the sofa, staring at the tv. Infinity war premiere red carpet was being filmed live. I mean, Y/N's there so I'm obviously going to watch it.

"Tom Holland and Y/N L/N have just arrived," the reporter said to the camera.

I clenched my fists watching the two walk out of the limo, hand in hand. What does Tom have that I don't?

My twin brother, Grayson walked in at the time and was sat beside me, eating a packet of chips.

"You're obsessed," he laughed. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. By this time Y/N was being interviewed.

"Hi Y/N, are you ready?" The interviewer asked her,

"Yes, fire away," she replied smiling. She's so beautiful. Why did I have to be such a dick, break her heart and throw our relationship away. Yes, I've treated her bad. But I've changed, I need her. I looked back to the tv.

"I've been really lucky to be doing all this with my amazing boyfriend Tom Holland, who plays Peter Parker; Spider-Man. Tom's been with me every step of the way. It's so nice to be able to share all of this with him," Y/N smiled as two arms wrapped around her waist. I gritted my teeth.

"Yes, it's official, you guys herd it. Not her friend Tom Holland. Her Boyfriend Tom Holland," Tom said, hugging her from behind. I sat up in anger.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" I shouted, "WHY DOES HE DESERVE HER, BUT I DON'T? LITTLE SHIT,"

Grayson laughed at my actions, I gave him a death stare that made him stop.

"I'm going to see her," I simply said.

"No,no way you're not!" Grayson stood up.

"WHO?" Emma and James said in unison coming in the room, oh yeah, they were staying with us for a while.

"Y/N's got a boyfriend, so Ethan here thinks he can get her back so is going to see her," Grayson faced them.

"I'm coming with you then," Emma said, James nodded, "I haven't seen Y/N in so long, so if you're going to upset her I'm going to make her happy!"

"I'm not going to fucking upset the love of my life!" I shouted,

"She doesn't love you!" James whispered,

"I'm not going to get her back, I'm going to knock some sense in Penis Parker," I growled.