cinema♡

(Y/N POV)

Tom pulled me out of the taxi, our hands still conjoined. As we walked in the cinema, everyone turned to face us.

"Right this way sir," a worker lead us to a private screen,

"Have fun, hope you enjoy," he said as we found our seats at the back row.

"Private," Tom kicked his feet on top of the empty chair in front of us. The film started and he smirked.

"What?" I said, then the title appeared on the screen.

'Spider-man Homecoming'

"Trust you to make me watch this again," I giggled,

"Well, I'm spiderman so, shut your face!" Tom laughed. The film started. I smiled at the screen like a child.

I didn't even realise that I had my head against his shoulder. He put his hand around me as we watched the film.

The film was now at the part where Tom AKA Peter was stuck under a rock crying. Whops I may or may not have laughed.

"Why did you just laugh at that," Tom said simply,

"I didn't laugh, I just humoured myself," I replied.

(Tom's POV)

'What the fu-' the film ended now playing the credits. Y/N looked up to me and smiled.

Softly and slowly, I leaned in, only from her to kiss back. It felt like a million fireworks had flown in the sky.

The moment happened all so quick. But it felt like it was going to last forever.

Until a camera flash..