p. parker

peter being introduced to you at the avengers facility

you stood on the balcony looking over the grounds of the compound, you became an avenger a year ago after you were left an orphan without the ability to control your powers. nick fury found you in an alleyway practising your powers. but now you are a valid member of the team, loved by all of them.

"Y/N sweetie, tony wants to see you. he wants to introduce you to the new team member. i think you are the same age?" pepper called from the doorway.
"okay one minute" you smiled before returning inside.

you came to the large hallway and slowly walked down the steps to be greeted by tony and a boy, a very good looking boy. he had gelled brown hair, sparkling brown eyes and a nerdy science t-shirt.

"h-hi im peter" he stuttered, okay that was really cute, you thought.
"im Y/N, i take it you're the new recruit?" you smiled sweetly.
"yeah, you're awesome. i saw you fighting some guys down the street from me and you were so cool!" he blurted excitedly.
"haha thanks, you're spiderman right? how does that work?" you asked.

you and peter spent the rest of the day together and soon became great friends, tony was extremely pleased, he is like a dad to you ever since your parents death. tony treated you like a queen.
you hadn't been so confident with people since the death of your parents, so tony seeing you become such great friends with peter made him very happy.

《《☆》》

"im proud of you kid"