7. Seven Minutes In Heaven- Wand

(Benedict Cumberbatch is so gorgeous

(Benedict Cumberbatch is so gorgeous. Comment if you agree)

It was long and round. You pulled it out and furrowed your eyebrows.

"Harry Potter? Is he here?" You said with a faux grin, looking around wildly. Tony rolled his eyes and shook his head. "No, not Harry Potter. Strange, you're up!"

You furrowed your eyebrows and looked around. "Who?"

But when you saw the Master of Mystic Arts stand up, your face flushed.

Oh, him.

"Why a wand?" You asked Tony as he led you to the closet, with Stephen right behind you.

"Because he's a wizard!" Tony states, like its the most obvious thing in the world.

"Master of the Mystic Arts." Both you and Stephen say as you step into the small closet. Tony only rolled his eyes and closed the door behind you. You suddenly realized your situation and turned to the neurosurgeon. His gorgeous eyes were the only thing that you could really see in the dark. His blue/green eyes sparkled in the sliver of light coming from the crack in the doorway.

"So..." You murmured awkwardly, clasping your hands behind your back. You heard Stephen move slightly before it became quiet again. You squinted in the darkness and saw Stephen leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.

"You do know how this game works, right?" You ask, shooting him a look. Stephen chuckled, a sound that sent shivers down your spine.

"Of course I do. I just thought you'd be uncomfortable with it."

His thoughtfulness caught you off guard and you grinned.

"Come over here and play with me, wizard!"

Stephen let out a booming laugh before striding over to your side of the closet (which wasn't that far since it was a relatively small closet).

He bent down until your faces were inches apart. His hot breath fanned across your face.

"Are you sure?" He asks, his nebula-like eyes shining with uncertainty. You smiled, wrapped your hand around his neck and pulled his head towards yours, your lips finally touching.

There was no spark but it was the best kiss you've ever had. You ran your fingers through his short hair and smiled when you felt his arms tighten around your waist and lift you up slightly.

That caused a giggle to leave your lips and Stephan pulled away, chuckling himself.

Because he had moved, you could no longer see the beautiful color of his eyes and that only made you want this game to be over already.

"Here," Stephan mumbles, grabbed your thighs causing you to wrap them around his waist.

"Hold tight."

You nodded and clung onto him tightly. He let go of you and started to make circle motions with his hands. Soon, a large, red portal formed in the wall. Stephan held onto you again and walked through the portal, it closing right after he exited it.

You had appeared in your room in the tower. You grinned up at Stephan and jumped down. You smiled, now being able to see the gorgeousness that was Stephan Strange's eyes.

"That would have been so much easier if you had put me down." You mused, jumping on the bed and sitting crossed legged, facing the still standing Doctor Strange.

He smirked and shrugged, crawling next to you. He laid on his side, grabbed your neck and pulled you in for another kiss.

"I liked holding you." He mumbled against your lips, causing you to smile.

You giggled as he pulled you on top of him, reconnecting your lips.

....