6. Seven Minutes In Heaven- Red Spider

It was a plastic red spider

You knew this could represent Natasha or Peter so you looked at Tony with confusion. The billionaire smirked at you before turned to Natasha and Peter, who happened to be sitting next to each other. Secretly, you hoped it was Peter since he was closer to your age, him being a year older, and you thought Natasha was quite intimidating.

"C'mon spidey. Into the closet."

You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding and followed the blushing Spider-Man into the closet.

"Play nice." He whispered to the two of you, winking while he closed the door behind you and locking it.

"So..." Peter trailed off, twiddling his thumbs. You smiled softly and blindly tried to find his arm. When you did you gave it a gently squeeze.

"Can be honest with you?"

You waited for a moment and in the dark, you could faintly see Peter nodding.

"I'm kinda glad I picked you."

Your cheeks burned and you were sure that Peter could see it in the dark but if he did, he didn't say anything.

"Why?"

"Well," You started, dragging him to the ground with you. "For one, you're only a year older then me. Everyone else is five years older then me or more."

Peter chuckled in the dark and you smiled at the sound.

"Also, I've had the biggest crush on you since like, freshman year. So, there's that."

The closet got deathly quiet. You knew this was a soundproof closet so it made sense that you couldn't hear anyone else from outside so it made the silence even more awkward.

"I get it if you don't like me back. I know you had an insanely big crush on Michelle, and-"

You were cut off when soft lips touched yours. You gasped in surprise and went to kiss Peter back when he pulled away, causing you to pout.

"I thought I had a crush on Michelle, but it was actually on her insanely cute best friend." He mumbled, causing you to smile. You leaned over and kissed him again. It was short and sweet but you loved it. You pulled away and both of you wore identical grins. You scooted closer to him and cuddled into his chest.

Peter wrapped his arms around your back while you wrapped yours around his waist.

"Does this mean we're together?" You asked, feeling Peter's heart beat under your ear. Peter chuckled and kissed the top of your head.

"I guess so."

You grinned at nothing in particular, looked up and pressed your lips to Peter's again. You snaked your hands up and cupped his face.

Peter gently pushed you backwards until you were laying on your back on the floor, with Peter hovering over you. But it didn't go any further than that.

You just stayed in that position, your arms around Peters neck while his were beside your head, keeping him up, kissing to your hearts consent.

That is, until the door opened. You looked up and saw Tony staring at you with a hard stare.

"So much for keeping it PG." He mumbled, opening the door wider for us. You giggled and blushed before taking Peter's hand and getting to your feet.

Peter led you out of the closet and towards the large window wall on the far side of Tony's room and slid down it, dragging you down with him. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and brought you to his side, causing you to smile.

"Mine." He mumbled, sticking his nose in your hair. You giggled and nodded, lacing your fingers with his.

"Yours."