4- Loki

————————————————————————————————————

Y/F/R: Your favorite restaurant————————————————————————————————————

————————————————————————————————————

"Hey Lokes?" You called from your side of the living room. The god across from you winced at the nickname and looked up from his book.

"What?" He asks, his voice laced with annoyance. You grinned and got up from your seat. You walked over to the loveseat Loki was currently hogging, lifted his legs, sat down and placed his legs on your lap.

"Wanna leave the compound for a bit? I need to get a few things at the mall and I don't want to go alone."

Loki stares at you with caution before scoffing and picking up his place in his book. "You know Stark won't let me out in public. I'm a prisoner here, remember? The only reason why I'm here, on this couch, reading this book is because you let me out. Which I still don't know the reason to." He states, his green eyes not leaving the words of his book.

You rolled your eyes and snatched the book from his hands, earning a hard glare from the God of Mischief. "I let you out because I trust you. You seem nice. And Tony won't know that I took you out for a while. I'll tell Friday to delete the footage of us leaving and coming back. Easy peasy."

You glanced back at Loki and saw his face emotionless. He sighs and lifts his long, jean-clad legs off your lap.

"Fine, I will accompany you. Only because I haven't been outside in days."

You grin and jump to your feet. "Good. Wear comfy sneakers your Highness, cause this will be one hell of a day!"

After a lot complaining on your part about Loki's ability to do everything as slow as a sloth, including getting on a simple pair of sneakers, you both were in your car, on your way to the mall.

You fingers drum against the steering wheel to the music playing from your phone. Loki was staring out your window, silent as always.

"So," you start as you pull into the mall parking lot. "Are there malls in Asgard?" You ask, luckily finding a parking spot near the entrance. Your lazy ass couldn't stand walking across the parking lot in this heat.

Loki stared at the large building in front of you in confusion before bringing his confused stare to you.

"I don't believe I know what a mall is." He states, getting out of the car once you parked. You chuckled and climbed out your seat, closing and locking your car.