3. Seven Minutes In Heaven- Arrowhead

You felt around the bag for a while before you grabbed something randomly

You felt around the bag for a while before you grabbed something randomly. But when it pricked your finger, you yelped and yanked your hand out of the bag. You glared at Tony when a small dot of blood was forming on your pointer finger.

"What the hell was that?" You hissed.

Tony smirked and grabbed the item that had pricked you.

An arrowhead.

"C'mon Barton! Into the closet!" He exclaims, dragging you towards the room with Clint following, apologetically. When you were both thrown into the closet, you heard Tony laughing outside the door. You stormed over to the door and rammed your fist into it, causing Tony to jump and scream on the other side. You smirked and turned to Clint, who was smirking but still had the apologetic stare.

"I'm sorry you got hurt. I didn't know Tony would use that to represent me." He says. You shrugged and lifted your hand to take a look at the small cut.

"Is it still bleeding?" He asks, stepping closer to you. You stared at the small stream of blood dripping down your pointer finger and frowned.

"Yeah." You mumbled, examining the cut further.

"Let me see." He says, grabbing your hand and putting it close to his face so he could see. You could feel his breath on the palm of your hand.

He then grabbed your pointer finger, bent down and wrapped his lips around the tip of it.

Your eyes widened when the cut was enveloped in warmth and wetness.

You felt Clint press his tongue onto the cut as he stared into your eyes.

You stayed like that for a few moments before he let your finger go. He examined the cut and you noticed that there was a trail of dry blood that went down your finger.

Your heart rammed against your rib cage when you saw Clint's tongue flick out and lick off the blood on your finger.

If this wasn't the hottest thing you've ever seen then you would have thought that this was super disgusting.

His eyes flickered to yours and you saw his eyes had darkened.

That's when you couldn't take it anymore. You jumped into his arms and slammed your lips into his. He jumped back, causing his back to bump against the wall before he wrapped his arms around your back, keeping you into the air. While wrapped your legs around his waist, Clint turned around and roughly slammed you into the wall.

Your fingers found his hair and you pulled on his brown locks tightly. You heard a low groan from Clint, making you smirk. The archer's lips left yours and they trailed down your jaw to your neck. He licked, kissed and sucked on a spot on your neck where your shoulder and neck met.

A low moan escaped your throat as he nipped at your shoulder.

But it all ended too soon when the door opened and light flooded the closet. You winced and bent your head to use Clint's as a shield from the light.

"Oh damn!" Tony exclaims, laughing. Clint gave your neck one last kiss before gently placing you back on your feet. You felt slightly lightheaded from the pleasure you were just experiencing a few moments ago but you walked out of the closet confidently.

As you approached your spot on the bed, Natasha smirked at you.

"Nice hickey Y/N."

Your hand snapped to your neck and your eyes found Clint, who was smirking your way. You glared at him.

He winked at you.

(I'm kinda disgusted with myself but I secretly really liked this chapter. Personally, I think Clint is into some freaky things, if you know what I mean 😏😉. Lol sry)