3- Nick

Requested By- @stormdawn13
I hope it's to your liking. I didn't really know what I was doing but I hope you like it nonetheless :)

Warning: ⚠️ SPOILER FOR CAPTAIN MARVEL!!! ⚠️ if you haven't seen it yet then I don't suggest reading this chapter.

The idea popped into your head on one boring day. Ever since Maria had told you the real origins of the oh so famous Nick Fury's missing eye, you've been trying to think of something to prank him with.

Since you and the rest of the Avengers knew you were his favorite, you knew that you wouldn't get into that much trouble.

You decided to recruit Clint since he was the master of pranks. Even though Tony did them often, he sucked at actually going through with the prank and Steve would never agree to prank his superior. Same with Bruce. Clint was the only option.

After you told him the true story behind Fury's eyepatch, you had to wait for more than five minutes for him to calm down.

"A cat! Really?!" He wheezed between laughing. A smirk graced your lips as you nodded.

"Would I lie to you?" You ask, your hands on your hips as you watch Clint's bent over frame shake with laughter. After a few moments, he calmed down and stood back up with a wide grin on his face.

"I guess not." He says. "So is there a reason you told me this information other than making my day one hundred times better?"

You smirk again and pat his shoulder.

"We're going to prank him."

Clint grins and fist pumps the air.

"Yes! I love pranking Fury. How are we going to do it?" He asks, rubbing his palms together.

You wrap your arm around Clint's shoulders and started guiding him to Fury's office.

"How good are you at painting?"

...

"Why didn't I think of this?!" Clint whispers as you both walk into Fury's office. He was leaning back in his chair, his arms crossed against his chest and his one eye closed, soft snore leaving his lips.

"Shhh!" You whisper to Clint as you tiptoe to the right side of Fury's desk. Clint moved to the other side and grinned at you. You placed the painting supplies on his desk quietly and grabbed the orange and white paint. You grabbed small paint brushes and started working on your masterpiece. Clint moves from his spot to the door, keeping watch.

After a while, you were done. You grinned down at the small orange tabby cat you had painted on his eyepatch and immediately started to grab your supplies when you heard him stir. With everything in hand, you rush to Clint, grab his hand and ran away from the scene of the crime.

A few hours later, you and Clint were in the Tower, watching a movie when the door to the elevator opened and a loud voice yelled your name.

You looked over the back of the couch and immediately had to cover your mouth to hide your grin.

Fury marched over to you and pointed to you and Steve, who was sitting in the love seat, reading a book.

Thinking you were caught, you pointed to Clint.

"He helped me!" You blurted. Clint's eyes widened and he immediately punched your shoulder.

"Hey!" He whined but the look on Fury's face confirmed that he did indeed not know about his eyepatch.

"I don't know what you two are talking about and honesty, I don't want to but I have a mission for you and Rodgers. It's too important to talk about over that phone and I was in town so I came over." Fury states. Steve's eyes widened as he caught sight of Fury's cat eyepatch when he turned to address him.

His eyes flickered to you and you immediately waved your orange stained hand at him behind Fury's back.

"You'll be leaving tomorrow. So be ready." Nick Fury states before turning and walking to the elevator. How he didn't see it in his reflection on the walls of the elevator, you didn't know.

"Nice eyepatch Fury!" Steve suddenly calls, causing the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D to turn around and raise his eyebrow at Steve

"Excuse me?"

Steve smiles at him. "Oh nothing sir."

You stared at Steve, impressed. You totally thought he was going to out you but there he was, not saying anything and even mocking him.

Fury narrowed his eyes at Captain America before scoffing and walking into the elevator and pressing the ground level button.

His one eye glanced at the wall of the elevator and it widened.

"What the-" he turned and glared angrily at you as the door of the elevator closed. He saw it. You waved with the same hand you waved to Steve. The one covered in orange paint.

"We'll be ready tomorrow Fury! Bye bye!" You call. Fury growled and went to walk back into the tower but the doors had closed.

You cackled and high fived Clint.

"His reaction was priceless!" Clint exclaimed, laughing loudly.

You turned to Steve and saw he was smirking.

"Why didn't you out us?" You ask, staring at him suspiciously.

Steve chuckled, got to his feet and ruffled your hair.

"Because it was a good prank. Just because I'm old doesn't mean I can't appreciate a good prank." He says before leaving for his room.

You turned to Clint and grinned.

"Wasn't expecting that." He mumbled, staring at the doorway Steve just went through.

You shrugged and got to your feet.

"Me neither. Anyway, I gotta get ready for the mission tomorrow. See you later!"

You call over your shoulder as you walked to your room. You also had to prepare for Fury's wrath tomorrow.

You smirked.

Tomorrow's gonna be fun.

@stormdawn13 I hope you liked it. Sorry for the long wait 😁

Comment more ideas that you want in this book and I'll try to write as many as I can.

You should vote and if you want, throw in a follow if you're really liking it.