8. Seven Minutes In Heaven- Lightning Bolt

When you grabbed the first thing you felt, the first thing you noticed was the very odd shape

When you grabbed the first thing you felt, the first thing you noticed was the very odd shape. You took it out and frowned at the small silver lightning bolt. But in a flash of white and blue, the bolt was out of your hand and into the hands of the Sokovian avenger, who was smirking on the other side of the room in front of the closet.

"You didn't see that coming?" He smirked, saying his original catchphrase, dangling the bolt in his fingers. You groaned and was soon grabbed by Tony and was dragged to the closet while the smirking blonde was already in. You looked to Wanda, begging for help with your eyes but she only snorted and gave you a thumbs up. You rolled your eyes.

Traitor.

You heard her laugh loudly from her spot on the bed before you were shoved into the closet and it was closed and locked. You stood your spot, not moving.

"Come on, princessa, I'm not that bad." Pietro teased and stepped closer to you. You took a step back and ended up hitting the door.

"Yes you are." You mumbled as Pietro's face got closer to yours. He froze and looked at you quizzically.

"And why is that?" He asked and you could hear the hurt in his voice. Without hesitating, you started to list the things that made you hate him.

"Well, for starters, you were a huge dick to me when you first arrived, even after I saved you from Ultron, you run everywhere, knocking things and people over, you call me that ridiculous name, and you always eat my food. I'd continue but we'd need more than seven minutes."

Pietro stared at you in a shocked silence. He narrowed his eyes at you before scoffing and turning around.

"Have you ever thought that maybe I did those things for a reason?" He asked darkly, not turning around.

You furrowed your eyebrows and tilted your head to the side.

"What do you mean?" You asked but when you got no answer, you stepped forward and placed a hand on his muscled shoulder. "Pietro, what do you mean?"

He turned around and glared at you.

"Maybe I did those things to get your attention." He hissed, causing your eyes to widen. "Maybe I did those things so you would talk to me. I'd rather you yell at me then not talk to me at all! Maybe I did those things because I really like you! Because I do! I really like you Y/N. A lot actually." He muttered the last part.

You stood there, awestruck. You never expected Pietro to confess that to you. You truly didn't.

You didn't move, too shocked to say anything and before you knew it, the door opened.

"Everything all right in there?" Steve asks, opening the door wider. When you didn't move, Pietro scoffed and pushed past you, hitting your shoulder with his. Before he could get away from you, you spun around and grabbed his elbow.

He froze but didn't turn around to look at you.

"Pietro," You pleaded. You were well aware of the rest of the Avengers looking at the two of you, but you couldn't care less. You really didn't know what you were doing but you were going with you gut and your gut was normally right.

"Please, look at me." When he didn't move, you pulled on his arm and he slowly turned around. You pulled him towards you and before you knew it, your lips were on his. He reacted immediately, wrapping his arm around your waist, lifting you up and you felt a rush of wind before you were lower to a soft bed.

You pulled back and saw you were in your bedroom.

You looked at Pietro and smiled softly at him.

"I'm sorry." You mumbled. He smiled and kissed you again.

"It's okay, princessa. I forgive you."