4. Seven Minutes In Heaven- Benjamin Franklin

You rummaged around for a while, purposely taking a long ass time to vex Tony

You rummaged around for a while, purposely taking a long ass time to vex Tony. And by the impatient roll of his eyes, you knew it was working.

"Just pick something!" He whined causing you to smirk. You had felt many different things. You felt something that kinda felt like a blanket, another that was really sharp (which you quickly avoided), a weird stick, before you gripped, what felt like, a piece of paper.

You pulled it out and frowned. You already knew who it represented.

"Really? Benjamin Franklin? You could have thought of something more clever, Tony."

Tony only smirked at you before turning to Clint.

"Lock us in, will yah?" He asks. Clint nodded.

"I'll only go willingly if I get to keep it!" You say, holding the 100 dollar bill in your hand. Tony rolled his eyes as he dragged you into the closet.

"Whatever you want, sweetheart."

Soon, everything went black as Clint closed the door to the closet. The only light illuminating from Tony's ARC reactor.

You stood there awkwardly.

"So, can I kiss you?" He asks.

You roll your eyes and turn your back towards him.

"No."

You knew he was pouting.

"Please?" He whined causing you to scoff.

"No Anthony."

He moved closer to you and put a hand on your shoulder, causing you to turn around. Your faces were inches away, causes your heart to beat rapidly against your rib cage.

"Pretty please?" He bat his eyelashes. "With a cherry on top?"

His face was getting closer to yours, causing your eyes to narrow.

"Tony." You warned, but he only smirked and finally, his lips met yours. You felt a large spark surge through your body causing you to gasp. Tony's large hands gripped your waist while you wrapped your arms around his neck, bringing the two of you impossibly closer. He slid his hands up your shirt, his cold fingers making you shiver. You moaned slightly as he rested his hands right under your bra.

Tony took this as an advantage and slid his tongue into your mouth. You dug your fingers into his brown hair.

You smiled when you felt his facial hair tickle your upper lip and chin. It got so ticklish that you pulled away, laughing. Tony looked at you with a raised eyebrow but you only laughed at him.

"You were tickling me." You state, gently scratching your chin. A smirk formed on Tony's lips and he chuckled. You unwrapped your arms from his neck and gently ran your fingers over the hair that was growing on his chin, with a smile.

"I've always loved your facial hair." You murmured softly, your finger going to the top of his lip. Tony gave you a genuine smile and he leaned in and gave you a short but sweet kiss.

"I would like to take you into a date." He says, pulling away. You rose your eyebrow. "Really?"

He nodded and leaned into your touch as you cupped his cheek.

"Only if you want to."

You smiled and kissed his nose.

"Okay."

The grin on Tony's face was priceless as he leaned in and gave you another kiss, lifting you into the air. You squealed in surprise, and laughed.

Suddenly, the once dark closet was flooded with light. You winced and let Tony go to see Clint and Natasha staring at you with grins. Tony put you down and let you walk out of the closet first. But when you were both free of the confining space, Tony placed his hand at the small of your back, his thumb rubbing the spot right on top of your ass.

He guides you to his bed, sat down and pulled you against him. You giggled and wrapped your arm around his waist.

"Nice job Tony." Clint says with a smirk. Tony smirked back and kissed your forehead.

"I know."