0. Seven Minutes In Heaven- Prologue

I'm gonna do a Seven Minutes In Heaven, Marvel Edition!! This will include:

Steve
Tony
Thor
Peter Parker
Loki
Pietro
Bucky
Clint
Stephen Strange

.........

Prologue

You sighed heavily. You stretched your tired limbs, accidentally kicking Pietro's arm since you were laying your feet on his lap. Muttering a sorry, you sat up and rubbed your forehead. You had just finished watching the fifth movie of the night with your fellow Avenger members around you, with some extra's.

"I'm so bored of movies!" Clint whines from the floor, an empty popcorn bowl next to him.

"Let's play a game!" Tony exclaims, his eyes lighting up. You groaned. You knew that whatever game Tony was thinking about, it probably had to do with something dirty.

"What kind of game?" Thor asks, curiously. Loki scowled from his spot next to the God of Thunder and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'd rather not." He muttered.

Tony grinned at the two gods before disappearing to his room. After a few moments of silence, Tony popped his head back into the living room. "C'mon then!"

Everyone got to their feet and followed Tony to his ginormous room that could most likely fit them all. You jumped onto the king sized bed and giggled as you bounced before settling down. Tony rolled his eyes at your actions before grabbing a large bag from his rather large closet.

"We're playing Seven Minutes In Heaven." He states proudly before throwing the bag next to the bed. It kinda resembled a red Santa bag.

You immediately groaned, throwing yourself dramatically into the closest person, which so happened to be Natasha. She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Do we have to?" You whined towards Tony, who nodded happily.

"Because you're complaining, you get to go first Y/N." He says, gesturing to the bag. You winced.

"No! But-"

Tony grabbed your hand and dragged you off the bed. He opened the bag and forced your hand into the bag of goods. You huffed but grabbed the first thing you felt.