2- "His Temptations"

•••

The rest of your vacation was spent in the Malfoy manor. You didn't like the idea but you could not do anything because your father somehow had business with the Malfoys.

Every single day, you would avoid Draco, not wanting to repeat what happened between you two. You were already dating Harry but you couldn't deny that Draco was swirling in between your thoughts. Even so, you kept in touch with Harry until the few remaining days before your 4th year would start. You've grown closer together, you kept every letter he sent you even if it wasn't long.

You were writing a poem on parchment until you heard a faint knock on the open door.

"Can we talk?" Draco's voice was heard and you turned your attention to him, setting your quill aside.

"About what?" You asked rather harshly.

"Us"

"What do you mean 'us'? Get straight to the point Draco."

"So it was nothing for you?" He asked and you were starting to feel annoyed.

"For the last time, get straight to the point." You sighed.

"Our kiss, did it mean anything to you? Because I'm left hanging here (y/n)" he finally said.

You didn't know how to respond.

"I, I don't know. I just felt--"

"Felt what?" He cut you off.

"Fine! I felt hungry for your lips at that time, but that was a mistake Draco! Nothing else, nothing more." You replied standing up and walking towards him.

"So that's it? We kiss then nothing? " He said approaching you as you took small steps backward.

"Why are you so guilty about it?" he added with a little bit of mockery, testing you.

He started cornering you, walking towards you.

"Do I mean nothing to you? " He said as your butt touched the table making your hands rest on the surface. "Do I?" He said licking the bottom of his lips with turned you on so much. You tried to control yourself, you didn't want to be unfaithful to Harry but you didn't understand why you felt so hot and hungry for Draco. This was beyond the raging hormones you knew.

He leaned in closer to you and you kissed him. You could not stop your body's desires. You didn't know what to do, it felt like your body had a mind of its own.

The steamy kiss went on and on, earning Draco several moans from you. He shifted on your neck, sucking it and finding your sweet spot.

"Dr-Draco--" you tried to say but he silenced you with his finger touching your lips. You let out a whimper of moans trying not to be very loud.

He started unbuttoning your pajama blouse as he continued kissing your body down to your chest.

"We can't... Ugh !" You tried to stop him but he kept on pleasuring you so much. Sucking and kissing every corner of your skin.

"I- I have a boyfriend. Please sto--"

"Who Potter? He won't even know" he said smirking and pulling down your pajama trousers.

"Today is all about you" he muttered against your skin breathily. He pulled your underwear out of you and started to kiss your wet entrance lightly. You felt chills all over your exposed body. He let you sit down on the table with your legs spread out.

He leaned down and started rubbing your folds, searching for your overly sensitive clit. He eventually found it and gave it a few licks and kisses. You moaned rather loudly and you quickly covered your mouth.