12- "Isolation for Freedom"

•••

You couldn't sleep for the whole night. You were curled up on one side, facing away from Harry trying to keep yourself warm. Your tears seemed to be running out, you couldn't stop yourself from crying all night.

You then felt his arms wrap around you. He wasn't asleep, he was doing it intentionally. He didn't say anything, he just wanted you to understand that he needed time to heal and process things but he made sure that he was still there. He had no intentions of going anywhere, even if his mind was screaming at him to leave you.

His warm embrace made you tear up even more and eventually led you to pass out and sleep.

Harry kept wondering how he couldn't think about leaving immediately. But he knows that he needs his closest friends right now and not you. He kept his tears silent, mustering the courage to leave the bed. He took his wand, pointed at you, took a deep breath, and muttered the bewitched sleeping spell.

As soon as he was sure that you weren't awake. You were in a preserved-like state. He apologized for a second but he knew he couldn't stand what was happening with the two of you. He did what he must and left as soon as he could. The timing was too perfect, he had contacted Ron and once the letter was delivered, nothing was able to stop him from leaving you.

•••

"(y/n) hasn't come out yet?" Lucius asked Draco as he noticed the time pointing past lunch.

"Draco come check her dear," Narcissa asked with a gentle nod. Draco then went upstairs to check.

"Come to think of it, that Potter kid isn't around either," Narcissa commented while they waited for Draco.

"Father! Come see this!" He shouted as his parents rushed.

They witnessed you floating, eyes closed and not breathing. Draco recognized the spell but he couldn't believe that Harry would do such a thing. 

"She's been bewitched with a sleeping spell," Lucius said as he took out his wand and simply disenchanted the spell.

"Call for Asmodeus this instant," Lucius said to his wife as he took a deep sigh.

As soon as the spell broke, they could hear you inhale and breathe normally again. Some seconds later, you were able to open your eyes and after looking around, you understood that Harry left. You looked at Draco and he sat down on the bed to comfort you and ask if you were feeling fine. His parents left the two of you to talk and progress with some connection potentially.

"If father didn't notice your absence, we would've found out a bit late," he attempted to start a conversation.

"I deserved that, I was horrible to him," you whispered but loud enough for Draco to hear. He then hugged you and you cried out.

Draco smirked as his plan worked. He had you all to himself, he got rid of the person who had you. His eyes glistened with a mix of happiness and greed.

After some time Asmodeus then headed to the Ministry of Magic to track down Harry. His precious daughter was left out like that. With his power and position, he was able to release dementors out in the muggle world to wander around.

"Maybe this will do," Asmodeus said as Lucius came across him.

"Dementors?" Lucius asked with a laugh.

"It's what the dark lord would want, fear. And now that they are out there, all we must do next is wait," Asmodeus reasoned.

"Any idea how Potter was able to do this?" Asmodeus asked and Lucius just shrugged his shoulder.