10- "Out In The Woods"

•••

"Where were you yesterday?" Harry asked as he approached your table during lunch.

"I was--"

"She was kind of sick because we were plunged deep in the water" Cho answered for you. This time you were very grateful.

"...Oh I'm sorry to hear that," he said worriedly.

You were really starting to feel sick because you did sleep inside a tent and it's cold outside. You coughed a bit and Harry was staring at you.

"Today is a rest day, do you want to spend it with me?" Harry asked.

"Of course" you answered with a smile.

You did look around the great hall and Draco wasn't there. You sighed in relief and you were feeling pretty good that you got to let him go. Because you know your feelings for him won't grow anymore. All you needed to worry about is meeting him during vacation or the holidays.

After eating, you were going out of the great hall with Harry and Draco was about to enter.

Hermione was staring at you and Harry and when she saw Draco near, she kept a close eye --so did Cho.

You didn't notice him yet but as soon as you saw that the three of you will cross paths, you felt a little nervous.

You averted your eyes away from Draco and kept a close grip on Harry's arm.

The moment the three of you walked past each other, a spark appeared but you three didn't seem to notice --Cho and Hermione did, however.

Both girls were surprised and curious as to what was about. For sure, the two of them won't stop until they figure out what it was.

Draco on the other hand understood where his place was. He accepted that the both of you can't be together. It pains him so much, but he loves you more... What makes you happy is enough for him, even if it's at the cost of his own happiness.

•••

Days passed by, and the day of the final task arrived...

"Are you nervous?" you asked Harry as you guys waited for the area to fill up.

"A little, I don't know what's gonna happen." He answered.

"I wish I could go with you..." you said to him.

"Can I get a good luck kiss?" He asked in a sweet way.

You kissed him on his lips without hesitation.

"You're the best," he said with a smile.

He then kissed your cheek and forehead.

"Promise me you'll come back okay?" You said before he went in front as professor Dumbledore gathered the Triwizard champions.

Hermione and the others sat next to you alongside your Ravenclaw friends.

The music then began playing, some were performing their cheers, dancing, and even shouting.

Dumbledore called the attention of everyone and basically explained what the task was. You were a little worried about the maze, you were feeling uneasy about it. You felt like something was up.

"I hope your boyfriends would be okay after this" Hermione said genuinely.

You and Cho waved to your boyfriends as they were introduced one by one.

Soon enough, you could see them entering the maze.

"Come back to me please..." you whispered to yourself.