5 - "At The Same Time"

•••

"I'm scared Cho.." you said peeping from one of the walls to witness the other students going down the stairs.

"What are you nervous about?" She asked confused by you.

"I don't know...." You answered truthfully.

Cho pushed you out of the wall's comfort zone. You were startled as you were at the center on the top of the staircases.

"What did you do?!" You said half whispering in panic mode. Cho just winked at you and when you looked down, you saw several people looking back at you. You were even more shocked and confused as to what you should do. You scanned the area and found Harry finally staring right back at you. He unconsciously smiled widely as he saw the beautiful sight of you. You smiled at him too, forgetting the embarrassment that was building up a while ago. You took a few steps downwards and looked at Harry again. You kept doing it until there were only two steps away from your beloved.

He offered his hand to support you and you gladly took it. He kissed your hand and you felt butterflies all over your body. You smiled one last time before professor McGonagall called the champions and their dates to enter the great hall.

"Let's go?" Harry asked and you linked your arm to him as a way of saying yes.

You felt nervous yet ecstatic as you were nearing the entrance.

You tightened your hold on Harry's arm and he looked at you with reassurance. Thank God both of you made up or else Harry would have gone with somebody else and you couldn't imagine how you would feel if that happened.

The two giant doors of the hall opened and it revealed a very snowy great hall. You smiled as snowflakes were raining across the path you were going to walk on. Everybody else was gathered around the aisle. All of the other champions and their partners have walked in, you and Harry were at the last of the line. Cheers and claps were heard while you were marching down. Your ruby eyes glisten together with the ice crystals of the decorations. Being irresistible, everyone was staring at both you and Harry when you were finally inside the hall. Everyone was lined up watching every champion make their way to each's respective place. Your eyes scanned the area while smiling at everyone. You found Draco linking arms with Pansy as he looked at both you and Harry in a nasty way. Before you even knew it, the dance had already started.

•••

You were getting some fresh air away from the dancing crowd as two Hufflepuff students stopped not so far away from you.

"This is the night that we've been waiting for !" One of the Hufflepuffs exclaimed in excitement.

"Yes it is, but it would have been much better if Harry breaks my virgin spirit up." The other one said with a squeal.

You raised an eyebrow in confusion and disgust. You didn't realize how popular Harry was until you heard the other girls talking about him. You took a sip from your juice right after you poured it into your cup from the punch. You kept looking at them as you slowly jugged down your drink.

"I heard Malfoy was being loud in the broom cupboard earlier..." The Hufflepuff attempted to whisper but it was very loud enough for you to hear again.

You almost choked on your drink as you quickly put the cup down and walked away. Your heels were clanking away from the girls.

"Isn't that Potter's girlfriend?" You heard it last.

You seemed annoyed that Draco had been touching other women than you. You felt angry yet guilty about the fact that you were really into him.