III

"Riah," Coolie tiptoed into the room as Riah was soundly asleep

He's been sleeping on the couch for the past three days and his back was beginning to hurt. He didn't want to get in bed and startle Riah, but he also didn't want to sleep on the couch again.

Riah slowly opens her eyes to see Coolies face a couple inches away from hers.

"Why are you waking me up?" She asks rubbing her face.

"I'm sleeping in this bed tonight I don't care, I don't care."

She frowns, "I gotta get out?"

"Unless you don't wanna be in the same bed as me," He gets in on he other side, making a big space between him and Riah.

"I'm not sleeping on that fuck ass couch."

He laughs.

"Shhhh go to sleep," She giggles and lays her head back down.

Coolie rolls his eyes and lays down.

"I got that funeral today so I don't know if you can see Stoke," He takes him and Riah's food out of the Zaxby's bag.

"Ughhhhh."

"You could go if yo lazy ass learned how to drive."

"That's so much work," she sighs.

"See; L-A-Z-Y," he shakes his head.

"Shhhh."

Riah and Coolie eat their food then shortly after, Coolie takes a shower.

Riah paints her nails black as she gets ready for the boring day ahead of her. No Stokeley = No fun.

When Coolie gets out the shower, Riah asks him THE question.

"Coolie?"

"Yea?"

"Can you teach me how to drive? I kinda know the basics and what-not," She says with a grin on her face.

"After this funeral," He says tying his tie.

Riah laughs at him struggling to tie it.

"Need help?" She chuckles.

"I do this every couple of weeks why the fuck is t is cooperating," he frowns. "Help."