IV

"Coolie I'm tired of you eating my food," Riah sighs as she tosses the empty container onto the counter

"Okay but who paid for it though?" Coolie asks; being a smart ass.

She rolls her eyes. "Can you teach me how to drive today after school?"

"I got a funeral today," He jumps up off the couch, still staring at his phone screen.

"Didn't you just go to a funeral like Saturday?"

No response; his eyes widen as he looks on his phone.

"Uh hello dumbass?"

"Watch ya mouth. This girl sent me nudes but what was you asking?"

Riah scrunches her face up, "TMI. I said didn't you just go to a funeral?"

"Yeah but I got to go to another. That's what happens when you play this game.

Riah grabs her bookbag and a couple of snacks from the pantry, "How many funerals you think you go to a year?"

Coolie grabs his keys off of the coffee table, "About at least twenty to thirty."

"Damn dude. I wouldn't be able to handle all that death."

He quickly changes the subject, "Uh you ready?"

She nods her head and they both go to his car and make their way to the high school.

Coolie parks the car for Riah to get out, "And where you want me to pick you up?"

"The mall," She says opening the car door.

"Ight. Don't get pregnant."

"Bye Coolie," She shakes her head and makes her way inside the high school.

She goes to her locker to gather all the books she needs for her next two classes when Rodric wraps his arms around her.

"Boy you scared me for a sec," She says and they kiss.

"Sorry baby. I missed you," He bites his bottom lip as he leans onto the lockers.

"I missed you too. I can't believe you graduate in like five more days," she frowns.

"Me neither. Shits crazy...." "So we still going to the mall after school?"

"Duh," Riah says.

"Ight Ight, ill see you in fifth, love you," He kisses her one more time before he leaves to his first period.