chapter... 9 I think

Tw: self harm (Again, I will post the chapter summary on the next chapter. I also will put another warning when the self harm part comes. Please don't read the trigger part if you are sensitive to it! Stay safe!)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Connor's pov
I groaned as a shrill, metallic ring cut through my peace. I took a pillow and wrapped it around my head to muffle the sound.
Whose f*cking alarm is that?!

I stretched my arms backwards before accidentally hitting some thing. I opened my eyes and turned around and there Evan was. Two inches from my face.

And we probably had been spooning. WE HAD BEEN SPOONING WHAT THE F*CK. I tried to get out but he was lying on my hair. And no way am I going to sacrifice tons if hair and get pain just to get out of this.

I started pulling sections of my hair from under Evan so it wouldn't hurt that much.  When I was finally free, I shifted to get off the bed, only to be pulled back into Evan's arms.

I blushed. How did I even get onto the bed? Wait. Last night, I was on the floor. Then I went to use the bathroom. And I went into a bed after.

I sighed as I reached out to the nightstand to get my phone. I got it, but I strained my arm so now I was just holding an arm up with a phone and making a sour face. It eventually felt better so I checked the time.

7:02am Wednesday.

Crap, we have school!

I sat up and shook Evan violently before realising and then shaking him gently.

Evan turned away from me and mumbled, "let me sleep."

"EVAN! THEY'RE CUTTING DOWN A TREE OUTSIDE!" I screamed, lying.

Immediately, Evan bolted up. "Those s-stupid people!!" Evan screeched as he ran to the window.

His anger quickly faded as he looked at me, confused. "Where are they cutting down trees? I don't see anything like that."

I laughed. "I lied, Evan. But hey, you're awake now!" Then I remembered. "Evan, we have school!"

Evan just stared blankly at me.

"School, Evan! It's Wednesday, and first period starts in now less than eighteen minutes!" I stated, impatiently standing next to him.

Evan stared at me for five seconds before breaking into laughter. "We.. We're off today, Connor! N-no school!"

"Oh," I said smiling sheepishly. " Guess I woke you up for nothing."

Evan shook his head. "No no, i-it's fine, really!"

"So what should we do for two hours?" I asked as I flopped onto his bed.

"Um... I.. I don't know. Maybe.. Uh... Talk?"

I looked up. "That's sounds like a gr-"

"ThatsoundsreallystupidIknowI'msorryandIdontevenknowwhyyouwouldtalkto-"

"-So you think I wouldn't talk to you," I seethed, "or do you not want to talk to a freak like me?" Of course. He probably just feels pity for you. That's why he's pretending to be your friend.

Evan shrunk away. "C-Connor that's not-"

"Stop pretending to be my friend! I don't need your pity! I never want to see your f*cking face again!" I yelled and stomped into the bathroom before slamming and locking the door.

I throw some water on my face to try to calm myself down. My anger dissolves and I close the lid and did on the toilet with my hands folded.

I replay what happened in my head.