Six - someone to ask out

(Y/N) and tom got to his place and tom helped her to take her stuff in. They walked through the door, tessa jumping up at them as they walk to the front room.

"Hey guys. How was your day. Heard you had to go the hospital. Broken nose again?"

"Not now haz. We've had a rough day"

Tom let (Y/N) sit down and went to get her a drink. Haz looked over at her and realised how traumatised she looked.

"Woah what happened?"

(Y/N) was hesitating wether or not to tell him about the break in but then tom started talking.

"Well, I went over to hers to help her pack but when I got there she was already done packing. We watched a film, I fell asleep, fell of the sofa. Landings on my nose. (Y/N) got a call saying Evie was being a disturbance so we went there to sort her out. Evie said something about her never being friends with (Y/N) in the first place and wanted her fired or something. we then went to the hospital after evie was arrested and bumped into you know who and then after my appointment ,no broken nose, we headed back home. But the thing is, in the time it took us to get the hospital, have the appointment and drive home, evie managed to get bailed out of jail, drive to the house, and break the door down, break the windows and trash inside apparently for revenge. It was not fun!"

by the time tom was done, haz had his mouth open in shock and (Y/N) was looking at the ground, her head in her hands.

"woah"

"yeah. todays been crazy"

"what the actual fuck. are you guys even sane after that!?"

(Y/N) is now looking up and smiling. well at least her mouth is smiling. her eyes are sorry.

"I have to go to work tomorrow. try act as if nothing happened. god. what a day! I'm going to bed"

"okay. its the door next to haz's. his door has a massive batman poster on it so its hard to miss"

"thanks"

(Y/N) headed upstairs and fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

****************************************************************************************

The next day, (Y/N) was the first up at 5am. the next was tom at 6:30am and then Harrison at 6:45. They all stayed silent, not wanting to accidently bring yesterday up. They all got dressed, they all ate and they all left for work in complete silence, splitting up once they reached the studio. (Y/N) walked into her room ignoring Alex and sits down, waiting for Danny so she can get his make up done. After a while, he arrives and sits down. the process starts and the look takes about 2 hours.

'good. 2 hours doing what I love. finally a distraction'

Once the two hours was up, (Y/N) was actually happy. She said goodbye to Danny, tidied up and left herself. she headed out. kind of hoping that she would bump into tom or haz. she walked over to the food table and grabbed a doughnut (or a quackson hehe) she stood thee looking around until she noticed tom.

"hey tom!"

"oh hey. how you feeling?"

"actually, pretty good. I don't think I've ever been this happy in a long time. I guess I just really love this job"

"Woah, that's so cool. and I'm glad your in a good mood. I've actually got something to ask you. so, you've just said you love your job, but how would you feel of missing a month of it?"

"huh? what do you mean?"

"well, I have a month break started in about a week and I was wondering if you want to come to Britain with me. you can stay in my guest room and meet paddy and Sam and harry. it'll be fun!"

'uh, what?'

"wait, really? oh, t-thanks! yeah. I'll go talk to john"

"oh, no need. you've already got the month off."

"oh cool. thanks!

(Y/N) and tom spoke a bit more, stashed some food and went to their separate jobs again. tom happy and (Y/N) excited for the month coming.

'how my life has changed since I spoke to tom. I cant believe one half knock on a RV door could start a friendship like this'

she walked into her room to see Alex sitting on her sofa. he looked nervous and kept playing around with his hair. 'like it isn't perfect already...shut it (Y/N) you like tom...I think'

"Er, hey Alex. you need something?"

"oh hi" he jolts up.

"aha, did I scare ya?"

"n-no! wait, you're not nervous or something. you're actually talking!"

"guess im getting better. now, why you here dude?"

"oh right. yeah. um. so. I've noticed you've been hanging with tom lately and I'm just hoping that you two aren't a thing?"

"er w-what? what do you mean?"

"well, I've been here for what, just under a week and well...I kinda like you. I guess."

'wow. smooth.' "err."

"got nothing. that makes sense. this was kinda out of the blue. sorry. I'll go"

"wait no! err, so this is going to be a weird response... um so. listen. a lot of stuff that I cant say has happened in the past 2 days. im stressed. im tired. Frankly, I'm little confused. um, im not sure what to say except for that at the moment, I'm not looking for a date or a boyfriend or even a hook up at this point. Sorry"

"oh. okay. that's cool. I respect that. so, I have to work with someone in a minute so...bye"

Alex leaves, leaving (Y/N) in complete awkward silence 'god dammit. was that even truthful?  half truth maybe? ugh'

(Y/N) goes to johns office and gets the rest of the day off. she gets to her room. changes into pyjamas and goes to sleep. she sleeps for 3 hours before heading to her place to grab boxes not wanting to get tom to do it. she packs everything away apart from a month worth of clothes and shoes and that. she packs...again and puts the suitcase away in her wardrobe. she gets downstairs and puts the t.v on.

'I can't get a break can I. oh well. a little drama is good right? well, that's if this is a little drama. I've never really had drama in my life...I guess. okay, I need to stop and rest. time to click the off button'