Twenty - Something to explain

~/4 months later\~

At this moment in time, tom was on his way to see (Y/N) who was at the rehab centre. They had been going to the centre for a while now because 3 Months into her recovery (Y/N) found out that although the bullet didn't hit anything vital.....it's still fucking hurts to put pressure on that side when walking.

So after a while, Tom arrived and found (Y/N).

"Hey (Y/N). I still don't know why you need rehab. Couldn't you have just used crutches? it just takes too long to get here sometimes"

Tom set down his bag and headed over to help (Y/N)

"I've told a thousand times Thomas! The doctors said that I could use crutches but even after the wound heals, I wouldn't be able to walk without being in pain! This helps me get used to it and helps it heal faster"

"Yeah yeah. I know. How long is today's session?"

"Just an hour. It is my last one after all!"

"Wait really?"

"Yeah, apparently I've healed faster than they expected. I can officially start work again in 3 weeks!"

"That's great!"

The two got to the bars and practised walking normally...

"Hey! No pain!"

(Y/N) then starts jumping up and down

"Awesome!"

~/ 1 hour later \~

They both headed home, happy to have (Y/N) back and not having to go to rehab or the hospital anymore. They got in and went straight to the sofa and put on a movie
"Why don't we carry on what we started"

They got the same blanket, some food, they dimmed the lights and they watched the rest of the movie. Well, they watched what they could before they fell asleep.

~/ 3 weeks later/~

Back at work and ready to go, the two walked onto set and looked around. (Y/N) looked at the set and realised just how much time has gone past and how quickly because the set is for a completely different movie. She then looks towards her room. The door is open?

She heads over and walks in to see a young kid looking around

"oh, hi. Whats your name?"

(Y/N) crouched down as the kid came over

"My names Daniel!"

"Hello Daniel. I'm (Y/N), are you lost?"

"No, I'm not lost. My mummy works here!"

(Y/N) then got startled with a tap on the shoulder. She stood up and turned around to see a short skinny woman with short bright pink hair in the door way

"Can i help you?" The lady looked up at (Y/N) like she was a homeless who had broken into her home.

"errr, no. No, I'm fine" (Y/N) then started emptying her bag full of supplies and arranging them on the desk

"Errrr, what are you doing? Get out of my office"

"Excuse me? 1) this is not an office and 2) It's mine"

"No its not. I work here" the woman said this threateningly as she took an intimidating step towards (Y/N)

"No, i do"

"Well since you faked ill, I've been hired in your place"

This shocked (Y/N)...Alot

"Faked ill? I didn't fake ill. I got shot..."

"Yeah whatever. Just leave my son alone and fuck off"

"No. You fuck off!"

At this moment tom walked in "(Y/N) is everything alright? i hear shouting"

"Yeah. I'm fine tom. This woman is refusing to leave and is saying that i 'faked ill'"

"Errrr. Vanessa? You were supposed to leave two days ago. What are you doing here"

"I don't know who you are but you shouldn't talk to me like that. I'm like, 10 years older than you. Respect your elders! Also, I work here. I was not supposed to leave."

"Vanessa? Your 20. I'm 22. I'm literally the main actor in this movie, you've worked on me before! And no, you dont work here. You were a part time worker to replace (Y/N) while she recovered from a gun shot"

Without saying anything, the woman grabs her child and leaves.

"well that was odd"

"Yes, yes it was. But hey! You managed to confront her. That's amazing!"

The two laughed about it as (Y/N) unpacked and then they both headed out. (Y/N) watched tom as he was acting but it suddenly got interrupted and tom and (Y/N) got called to the bosses office.

"Yes John?" They then noticed that Vanessa was there

"Hello, i was informed by Vanessa here that while she was collecting some of her stuff, you two assaulted her?"

"What?! That's a lie! i walked into my room to see a small child. i asked if he was lost when this lady walked in and was extremely rude to me. she was saying how she worked here now in replace of me because i faked ill and told me to fuck off. I admit it was wrong for me to tell her to fuck off back but then again, I'm still stressed from everything. But then tom came in and she started talking down to him. Tom explained who he was and she left. Now were here. There's a camera in my room if you want to check! I asked Tom to put it in there after the Evie thing" (Y/N) explained. But john didn't need to check the footage as he already knew that (Y/N) doesn't lie. Plus, Vanessa's face went pale at the word of a camera.

"And what do you have to say about this Vanessa?!"

"I-I but she....ugh!" She then left before any of us could get a word in.

"I'm sorry about that. You two can get back to work now. I'll report her as soon as I can. I would do it now but I have documents about Evangeline to fill out"

"You still have forms for that?"

"Yep. This is about something else though. Some one bailed her out for her to just go and get herself arrested again. Idiot"

Tom and (Y/N) left and got back to work although still laughing about the whole incident.

"I can't believe this has all happened. 2 fights. 4?arrests, I honestly lost count, you got shot and we had an encounter with an entitled bitch. I'm tired!"

"Yep. I guess we just attract crazy fucks aha!"