Twelve - Something to say

/large time skip/

They arrived back in america, driving straight to toms place. They unpacked and got changed for work.

"Why do we have to go to work on our first day back from Britain"

"because (Y/N), we were supposed to be back on Saturday but the plane got delayed due to weather, meaning were back on a Sunday and we work every other Sunday. Now come on, we're gonna be late if we dont leave now."

(Y/N) grabbed her coat and followed tom out the door

"But i'm so tired"

"well, (Y/N), it's not like you'll be able to sleep anyway"

They got to work, Tom going off to set and (Y/N) going to her room. She unlocked it and opened the door but instead of a clean and organised room, she walked in to a room full of baloons, rose petals and...Alex. (Y/N) walked in and stared Alex down. He shot up as soon as he saw her and put his hand out to give her a bunch of flowers.

"Alex...thank you but I've told you, I'm in a relationship!"

"I know I know but I want to show you that I will fight for you and that I will always care about you"

"Thank you, really, but you can't keep doing this. Calling me, giving me things...it needs to stop. Alex, you're a great friend and I don't want to hurt you but I really just don't need this right now. Please just stop telling me you like me because I don't like you back and probably never will"

"(Y/N), please...at least think about it"

"No Alex! For god sake stop! I'm with tom and there's nothing that can change that!"

"Well according to Evie you don't even think love is real."

"What? It's obviously real but I find it pointless. People always saying they need love and blah blah blah. You don't need it you want it!"

"Exactly, so what's wrong with wanting two of the same thing!"

"When it comes to love that's not possible! And it's wrong! I love tom and tom only!"

"No you don't! How can someone who thinks love is pointless, love someone!"

"Because....I don't know I just do!"

"Tell me (Y/N). What do you really think of love and tom. Don't lie to me and most importantly don't lie to yourself"

"What I really think. I think that love is just special effects to make a world of lies more interesting. There...I said it. Now just...leave!"

Alex left and slammed the door behind him. (Y/N) locked her self in and sat there. In silence. Crying about what she just said.
'Why and I lying to tom. I do like him but I don't think I love him'

20 minutes later she got a text from tom. She was terrified to open it but she picked the phone up and read it.

"Alex told me what you said. Is that true? Only a week and you've already lied and kept a secret?!"

"I'm sorry tom. I like you, I really do. I just can't really understand love and...idek. I just don't understand it okay?"

"Well in that case...I can't be with you. We can be friends but if you don't love me then...we can't be in a relationship"

"I'm sorry tom. I really am"