Sixteen - someone to let down

The next day (Y/N) and tom had to get up and go to work. (Y/N) doesn't really wear make up most days to as she prepares for all the staring and questions about her eye, Tom makes breakfast. It's 5 in the morning and even Tom knows a good full English breakfast is needed.

"Breakfasts ready!!"

(Y/N) headed downstairs, dressed in her favourite central perk crop top, skinny jeans and her black trainers...they're 10 years strong but still going....
She gets to the kitchen and sits down. The plate of food in front of her and the smell hypnotising her...

"Why do we have to go to wooorkk. I'm tired. Can't we have..."
She stuffs some black pudding in her mouth "like another day off?"

"Come on. I thought you loved doing make up?"

"I do, but...okay. Promise me you won't get jealous"

"Why would I ge-"

"Just promise!"

"Okay okay. I promise!"

"Well, Thomas, you know Alex?"

Tom finished his plate and takes yours and his to the sink
"Yeah? The new guy right?"

"Yeah. Well, he kinda sorta maybe likes me. And I know you probably know that because of....you know but I just wanted to formally properly say it out loud. But yeah, he's why I don't want to go to work. He won't back down. When I woke up this morning...I had 4 miss calls and 2 messages from him....every single one from 3:30-3:32am! Two minutes tom! Two minutes!"

"Well, I kinda gathered he likes you but it's that bad?! Do you want me to talk to him?"

(Y/N) walked to the door and got her hat and gloves while tom went to the car. She walked out and locked up...still checking 7 times and then got in the car.

"No no. It's fine tom. Really, I can talk to him. Really, if it gets too much I'll probably tell john and see if he can do anything. But other than that I will just have to talk to him"

They arrive and go to their stations. And of course, (Y/N) was right. As soon as she opened her door, Alex was there.

"Alex. How are you?"

"I'm good. I'm good. You?"

"Listen Alex. Why are you in my room. It's been like this almost everyday. I don't even know how you do it. There's only one key and I have it on me at all times. Please just stop. It's creepy."

"But. I like you and I just want to be there to welcome you. To show you someone is always there for you!"

"Alex. I have tom. Please, I understand this must be hard but I don't like you. Not like that anyway. I don't need you breaking into my workplace. Please, just go back to your own!"

Alex left. Not happy but not sad. She got her stuff prepared and her first actor came in.

"Hello."

"Tom?! Hi! What are you doing here?!"

(Y/N) hugged him

"Well, my usual make up artist, the one I pay for, quit today so, now...you're my official makeup artist now!"

"Really?! Omg!"

Tom sat down as she found the email explaining what happened. She got the stuff prepared and started.

"So, I heard you had a run in with Alex again."

"Yeah. He keeps getting into my room. I think he made a pare key or something. It's creepy. I might have to talk to John about this on break. You can with and vouch for me if you'd like. You'd be great help seeing as you were kinda apart of a certain incident"