Eleven - something to Give

"Hey....errrr Guys?"
Tom picked up the remote and paused the program they were watching

"Yes sweetie?"

(Y/N) laughed at tom being called sweetie.

"We have something to say. (Y/N)? If you would like to tell them?"

"Errr yeah. Sure. Ummm. So...we were planning on telling you at the end of the week...just so we knew it was going to last...but ummm....me and tom are dating"

"Omg really? Omg!"

Nikki got up and hugged both of them

"Since when?"

"Um, since this morning actually"

They sat back down

"So. Tom. You finally have a girlfriend. Bout time. We was getting worried"
Harry laughed and high fives sam

"Shut up Harry" tom hit him on the arm.

Everyone calmed down, talked about the relationship a bit longer and then carried on watching tv

"Oh, I just remembered...(Y/N)...I know you're on holiday and all but I have a fancy dress party for my friends birthday and I was wondering if you could work some magic and make me look like frost bite Jack Frost?"

"Aha, of course I would love to do that paddy but I don't have any of my supplies"

"Don't worry (Y/N). I wanted to go shopping today anyway and there should be a Halloween store open somewhere"

"oh, thanks nikki."

(Y/N), Nikki and tom all headed out to town, Nikki going off to Tesco, Tom going into Primark and then (y/n) trying not to get lost looking for a Halloween store. After a while of looking she finally found a store that was selling discount Halloween supplies. She went in, the smell of cigarette smoke and old people filling her nose. She looked around for while before she found the stuff she needed. She left and went to find tom. She headed into primark and looked round, buying a new top in the process, but tom wasn't in there so she decided to text him to meet her at the costa around the corner. She got there and ordered her drink. When it arrived she took a sip, almost dropping it when she heard a scream from behind her. She  looked round until she saw tom standing at the door, 3 girls surrounding him.  (Y/N) got up and walked over to tom.

"Hey tom. Hey girls."

now she was more confident around people, she decided to try and make convo with the girls and joke about.

"Isn't Tom great? i met him a month and half ago. He's so sweet right!?"

All the girls did was scream, which got them kicked out of costa. Tom looked at (Y/N) as if she was crazy.

"You're lucky girls. This is his second day in the uk. Perfect welcome back right? meeting fans"

The girls looked at her as if she was some sort of stalker

"Dont worry. I'm not a stalker or anything. I'm a friend of his and was just waiting for him so we could go home."

The girls looked back round to tom

"yeah, so. do you guys want a photo. aha, me and (Y/N) are starving so we need to leave"

They all got their photos and left. Nikki caught up with them and they headed home. Nikki going to the kitchen to cook some dinner, tom going to his room and paddy taking (Y/N) to the front room.

"So, paddy. the latex stinks and its gonna be cold so try not to flinch"

After about an hour, the make up was done, paddy got into his outfit and then Dom took him to the party.

(Y/N) headed to toms room to see him pacing back and forth.

"Yo, holland. whats up, you seem stressed"

"Oh. Hi (L/N). yeah. I just bought something and i just dont know about it."

"why you stressed about that. You can take it back if you dont like it"

(Y/N) walked closer to tom who quickly pushed something into a draw

"Yeah yeah i know but it isn't exactly up to me if its good or not i guess as its for...for you!"

"Aww, Tom. You know whatever it is i would love it"

Tom took a big breath in and took the object back out the draw.

"It's just a little something to say thank you. ya know, thank you for helping with the nightmares and thank you for being kind and thank you for being loving and well, thank you for just existing."

He passed over a small black glittery bag with a small bow on the handle. (Y/N) opened it to find a small teddy bear with a familiar outfit on.

"Omg tom!"

She jumped into toms arms

"aha, yeah. It's a teddy bear Septic! I found some of you're drawings after you dropped them and took one to take to build-a-bear and asked for that specific outfit to be made. They said yes, I didn't even know they could do that, but it happened!"

"Awww. I love it tom. septic the bear!"

They both headed down stairs and sat at the table ready for dinner. Septic the bear sitting in-between tom and (Y/N). Nikki bought the dinner out and set it in the middle of the table. She called everyone down and then starting digging in to the feast.

"That's a cute bear. Did you buy it when you were out?"

"Aha, Tom bought it for me. The outfit is the exact same as an original character of mine. Andi, or..Septic. cool right?!"

"Thomas Stanley Holland. What a sweet little prince charming"

"Yeah. prince charming" (Y/N) mocked. "haha"

They finished dinner, Tom, nikki and the rest of the family went to watch t.v while (Y/N) went to bed early.

She got changed and got into bed. She fell asleep almost straight away, just not before one final thought

'I finally think I've found the one. Thank you Britain'