Twenty-one - some work to do

After laughing a bit, (Y/N) touched up toms make up and put some fresh fake blood on the wounds and she went back to work. As she sat in her room and wrote some forms out to say which supplies she needs and signing contracts for working on any future movies, she could hear tom acting which could only make her smile. Well, she was smiling up untill john came in a told her she needed to work a double shift and that's he's sorry but it has to happen. He also said something about tom leaving early but she didn't listen as she was already focused on cleaning her room ready for a double shift. John left as he noticed she was now busy with getting ready for a long day.

Cleaning her room, (Y/N) was trying to think of what Tom could be doing leaving early; she was puzzled as he usually leaves late if ever at all. It was scratching her head like mad. But she ignored it. It could be leaving work early for work. Or an emergency that he can't tell her yet. Something important that he's not sure is true or not. Every possible answer and none of them sounded like the chatter box Tom.
'He can't keep secrets. Hell, he spoiled one of the biggest movies ever. So what's going on?'

She finished her room and as she usually does when she has double shifts, she has a 3 hours nap
'John allows it so I'm doing it'

~/3 hours later\~

She wakes up to a knock at the door and loud bang with "shit" coming right after. She gets up, "hang on" and she brushed her hair, had a mouthwash pod thing and opened the door but having blurry vision from the sleep and not really concentrated, she just said "hello" and waited for an answer

"Err hey, sorry about waking you up, I did see the sign but this is kinda urgent"

"Oh, Mr Daniels, hi. No yeah, it's fine. My alarms supposed to go off in a couple minutes anyway. What's up?"

"We need you to come in this Saturday. I know it's your break and you've been through a lot but we have a ton or actors coming in for this one scene and we need all the help we can get"

"No no, that's absolutely fine. I can do that. What time?"

"8am at the latest"

"That's fine, okay thank you!"

"Your a life saver"

(Y/N) shut the door and went to her sink to wash her face. Once woken up, she got her main supplies sorted and in came her first actor.

~\10 hours later/~

(Y/N) got home and fell straight down onto her sofa falling straight to sleep. Well, she sleeps for about 5 minutes before she realised she hasn't seen Tom in hours. So she looks around the house and finds a note on the table.

"Hey (Y/N). I've gone to the uk for a couple days. I'm sorry I had to tell you through a letter but it was a really last minutes thing but I'll be back on Friday. Love you"

(Y/N) just sighed and put the note back down. Knowing were Tom was calmed her down and so she went upstairs and managed to sleep.
But she woke up 3 and a half hours later with and empty stomach so she went out and got some pizza.
She sat down in the restaurant and ate as she though to her self
'This is gonna be a long week'

As she was about to pay, she got stopped by two girls who seemed to be smiling widely at her and they were almost shivering. "Can I Help you two?"

"Omg are you (Y/N)?!"

"Errr yes?"

"Omg, is it true that you're dating tom?!"

Not sure if the hollanders know or not, (Y/N) was careful with what she said "well, no. Me and tom are very close though. Sorry if i disappointed you"

"You didn't disappoint us. Were just happy to meet you. Tom has posted photos with you in the background and you've been in his story, mind you it was just you voice, but us hollanders love you. You're a little secret that everyone's been trying to figure out! Can we have a picture? We can explain that you two aren't dating and that!"

"Sure. We can have a photo"

(Y/N) feeling as confident as ever took a picture with the girls "Wait, has this been a really popular subject in the Tom Holland amino?"

"Yeah why?"

"Wait, I'm that popular girl? Are you saying that I've basically been trying to figure out who my self is? I couldn't even recognise my self? Omg!"

"Wait! You're in the tom amino?"

"yeah. I can follow you if you'd like."

The three exchanged usernames and then split off.

'well that was weird'