Letter 6

Dear Pat,

Work was decent today. I actually got quite a bit done. I know it's training period so I don't know if it counts as work but I understood quite a bit today and I'm really happy about that. I know you are too. I feel like when I do start working, the pace is going to be quite hectic and it's going to be difficult to keep up but you know what? I'm oddly excited. I feel like there will be so much to learn on the job as well. Lol, I swear I can hear you applauding my attitude. Calm down. I don't know how long that attitude is going to last. :P

Anyway, how's your day going? I'm writing this to you from work and I'm going to continue this letter incase something happens at home. What with...entertaining flatmates and all. :P Aw man, Pat! I wish I could send you a picture of how cute Tanmay is. Like, you know that guy in that movie we both like? Tanmay reminds me of that guy! Like I feel like they have the same smile. Impish. Okay, enough crushing for the moment.

4 PM

Okay, I know I have never written the time in letters. But I feel like I need to in order to give you context as to what's happening! I was sitting with the new batch today for lunch. I was just listening to what everyone had to say. I didn't speak much. There's this one girl. Meghana. She was talking about a really cool play. She loves theatre and is actually excited to be in the city because of its developed theatre circuit. Anyway, she was talking about one particular play that she is excited to watch. She was a little upset because the play was one day after our designated 3 week training period. So she's kind of afraid she won't get to see it. She's hoping against hope that she'll get to see it.

Anyway, more importantly, she was talking about the play and this other guy from the team asked more about it. So, she pulled up an actual event on a ticket site and showed it to him. So he said, "Oh this dude! You have to watch him. He's phenomenal!"

So I peered into the screen and caught a glimpse of the guy.

Slightly longish, curly hair.

Lopsided camera flash grin.

Brown eyes.

Oh. My. God.

Gotta get more information, Pat!

More later!

Love,

L.

P.S. Too gobsmacked to have a P.S. but tradition so...

Author's Note: Lol, so that. This fellow has been sitting in my head far too long and it's time to get the story going. Which is why it was time for this chapter. I feel like Letter 7 will be my new favourite for this story. I'm not sure. Let's see. J

Anyhoo, comment and tell me what ya think!

Much love,

S.