Chapter Three: Kind Of A Filler??

(I'm not depressed, i just like the song. Also, two updates in one day? wow! My cousin pressured me because i made the mistake of showing her my story. This might not happen again idk.)

Tord's POV

I just punched Thomas right in the face, his head hit the window, and he didn't get back up.

"What in the world was that?!" Edd shouted from the front seat.

"Thomas' head hitting the window." I said casually

"WHAT?!" Matt shouted

"You heard me.." I said sassily

"Is he okay?!" Edd screamed concernedly

"I think he's been knocked out, but other than that he's okay.. Oh, is that blood?"

"TORD I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!"

"I'm just joking Edd!" I said, wiping Thomas' blood off of the window quickly. I was kind of panicking a little bit at this point. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around Thomas' head, stopping the blood flow for now. We were pretty close to home when I punched Thomas, so we just barely pulled into the driveway. I picked Thomas up and threw him over my shoulder. I walked into the house. I sat him on the couch and took off the jacket checking out his wound. I wrapped a bandage around his head hoping I hadn't killed him. I might hate him, but I'm not that cruel.

---Time Skip---

It's been two days since I knocked Thomas out. Maybe I did kill him... I checked his pulse. It's still there, so I probably didn't kill him. Probably...

"Okay I'm taking him to the hospital" Edd told me

"I'll help you get him into the car" I told Edd

"Will you come with me? Matt's too busy checking himself out in his room, and I don't want to be alone.."

"Yeah, okay. I've got nothing better to do.." I picked up Thomas and flung him over my shoulder. He is a small guy, but heavier than he actually looks.. I walked him out to the car and put him in the back seat. As I did this, he moved his arm.

"Edd! Thomas just moved!" I shouted to Edd

"Really?! Is he waking up??" Edd shouted back to me. I looked at Thomas for a moment. He moved again.

"I think he is!! Get out here!" Edd raced out the door and was right next to me in a matter of seconds. Thomas opened his eyes slightly, and sat up.

"Did I fall asleep on the way home?" Thomas asked both of us.

"Dude.. You've been asleep for two days.." Edd said, shocked at Thomas' lack of sense of time.

"You left me in the car for two days?!"

"No, you idiot, we were going to take you to the hospital just now, before you woke up.." I told Thomas, who glared at me.

"You did this to me, or are involved in it somehow, aren't you?" Thomas said, quite rudely

"You may or may not be right.."

"Tord! Carry him into the house!!" Edd shouted from inside.

"I can walk by myself, thank you very much.." Thomas said next to me.

"Prove it." I dared. Thomas glared at me, and stood up shakily. He wobbled and took a few steps before he fell down, twisting his leg painfully.

"N-Not a word." Thomas said to me, in pain, and trying to get up. I laughed and scooped him up, carrying him inside bridal style.