Chapter Eleven: Day Off

Yo you guys before this chapter starts, I just saw that my story achieved 500 reads. WHAT.

You guys are too cool for this world. Also, should I do something for 500 reads? If so, what should it be? (no face reveal pls)

Oh by the way slight angst warning.

________________________________________________________________________________

Tord's POV 

"Alright, nice to know. Yep. See ya next week."

"Oh, and before you go-" I hung up the phone and let out a sigh. That was Jamie, my boss. Well, now Tom's boss too.

"Hey Tom!" I called from the kitchen.

"Yea?" Tom answered from the living room.

"Jamie just called and said we have the day off!" I was happy about this. You could hear the excitement in my voice. 

"Oh yeah!!" Tom exclaimed. I walked into the living room, and sat next to Tom on the couch. I turned to him. He had a smile plastered on his face. I chuckled. He was way to adorable to exist in this world.

"So, what do you want to do with our newfound day off?" I questioned. Edd walked in, with Matt by his side. It was around eight in the morning, so they could've just woken up. Why was Matt with Edd, wasn't his room upstairs? I smirked at Edd with a hint of knowing in my eyes. He glared at me and mouthed 'no' 

"You guys have the day off?! That's great!" Matt exclaimed. I nodded. 

"What do you guys wanna do today?" Tom asked Matt and Edd. Edd gasped and pulled out a flyer of sorts. I glanced at it with curiosity. As soon as I read the paper, my smile fell.

"Well there's this fair in town toda.." The rest of the conversation was blurred and muffled to me. The fair. The place I will never go to ever again. Where I lost a loved one. Not their body. Them.

"Tord?" Edd asked with worry laced in his words. I didn't answer. I was reliving the memories of what happened the last time we went to a fair. I left tears prick my eyes. I hurriedly went into my room and locked the door. I sat on my bed and didn't bother turning the lights on. Even though Tom should be the one traumatized. I feel like I am. The world felt submerged in water. I heard muffled sounds that sounded like knocking. I didn't get up. I let myself silently sob and stay in my room filled with sadness.

Edd's POV

I shouldn't have mentioned the fair. I should've known. 

As soon as I pulled out the flyer I saw Tord look at it with fear and sorrow. I messed up. Tom and Matt looked happily at the flyer though. They both forgot. It wasn't entirely Tom's fault though. Tord started tuning out of the conversation. Suddenly, he started hyperventilating, He put his hands up to his ears to block out the invisible noises. He was having a panic attack, reliving the time of the fair.

Nice one, Edd.

"Tord?" I asked in concern. His head snapped up, filled with tears. He was looking around with panicked eyes. He ran into his room and slammed the door. I heard a faint click. 

"I-is he okay?! H-Has he had panic attacks before?! What caused it??" Tom questioned. He was worried for Tord. Maybe even more than I was. I shook my head. Tom jumped up and ran to Tord's door. He knocked on it quickly. No answer. He knocked on it again. Nothing.

"T-Tord??" He asked. No reply. I quickly jogged over, and put my ear up to the door. Quiet gasps for air could be heard. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed one of Matt's bobby pins. I twisted it so I could unlock his door. After a minute I heard the click that meant it was unlocked. Tom quickly pushed the door open and ran over to Tord to calm him down.