Chapter Eight: Memories

Tord's POV

I bolted up and ran into the living room.

"What's wrong? Why'd someone scream?!" I shouted. I looked to see Thomas looking at Ringo.

"This is the cutest freakin' thing that has ever existed." Thomas said, amazed. Edd had already been in the living room, so he looked at Ringo with pride.

"Her name is Ri-"

"Susan. Her name is Susan."

((I looked it up, and apparently Ringo is a girl, sorry if i'm wrong))

Edd and I both gasped and looked at each other. Maybe he was getting his memories back?

"Why Susan?" I asked, hoping to trigger memories of his bass guitar.

"That lady at the grocery store! Her name was Susan!" 

I had never been so disappointed in one single person in my entire life.

I walked into Thomas' room and grabbed the true Susan. I walked back into the living room, where Thomas was petting Ringo, and showed him his bass.

"Cool ukulele, who's is it?" He asked. 

I was wrong. I was even more disappointed in him now.

"Well, it was your bass. You named her Susan, and kept her under heavy locks, and nobody but you could touch her." I explained.

"Then why are you touching her?!" He said "If I didn't want anyone touching her, you're no exception!" He snatched the bass out of my hands.

"Since the cat's name is Susan, we're going to need to come up with a new name for you!" He said.. To the guitar?

"Morgan is your new name." He was speaking to the guitar as if it were a person. I sighed and walked back toward my room

"Hey, Jegbert, wait!" I froze.. Am I Jegbert? I turned and pointed to myself as if to say 'Who me?' He nodded

"My name isn't Jegbert!" I said, highly offended. 

"Oh, uh.. Is it, uh.. Bartholomew?" I shook my head "Mozart?"

"No"

"Einstein??" He was getting farther and farther off course.

"My name is Tord you ding wad!" He snapped his fingers.

"I was going to say that one next!" I looked at him. One person has never disappointed me more than he has today. I looked down at his neon pink cast.

"Hey can I sign your cast?" I asked. He nodded.

"It's lame right now." I walked into Edd's room, where Edd was currently animating.

"Hey wanna sign Thomas' cast?" I asked him. He gasped.

"I'm going to make his cast super cool!" He was overly excited for this. He grabbed a black marker, and ran out of the room. I walked into Matt's room to ask if he wanted to come sign Thomas' cast as well. He nodded and hopped up, and ran into the living room. I sighed and walked down the stairs. Edd and Matt were happily drawing and writing on Thomas' cast.

Edd wrote:
Get Well Soon Tom! His handwriting was fast and messy, but still readable. He underlined what he wrote

There was a little picture of Ringo that Edd drew next to his writing

Matt wrote:
How could you forget about my pretty pretty face?? His handwriting was neat and loopy

He drew a small picture of himself next to his words.