Chapter Nineteen: Sitting On The Steps

(( Sh o o t I forgot tom shared a room with tor d last chapter just use your imagination and it will be ok))

Tom's POV

Today work was cancelled, because Jamie needed to find new staff, because he fired Marcus. Good riddance.

Tord and I were sitting in our room, just hanging out, occasionally one of us would make a joke, and we would both laugh. Somehow Tord laughs with an accent. It's hot. Tord's hot, I mean what?

"Oh hey, by the way, I'm gay." Tord says out of the blue. I looked at him. He looked at me. We had a small staring contest.

"That rhymed." I said. There was silence for a moment. Tord laughed, and soon after I joined him.

"Wow, I tell you one of my biggest secrets, and you say 'it rhymed'. You're great Tom." Tord complimented.

"Thanks, I know." I said, pointing at him with finger guns.

"TOM! TORD! THERE ARE LETTERS DOWN HERE FOR YOU!" Edd yelled, from downstairs.

"Hey, uh, Tom, I would appreciate it if you didn't tell Edd or Matt quite yet, I don't know about their opinion of gay people." Tord said, smiling nervously.

"Why'd you tell me then?" I asked, curiously

"Two reasons, One, I trust you, and two, you make gay jokes all the time." He said, trying to keep a straight face.

"I see you're trying to keep a straight face, but that's kind of hard, seeing as you're gay." Tord laughed.

"See Tom? I knew you'd be cool." I nodded, and we walked downstairs to see Edd holding two envelopes. We took them, they were from: Jamie's Cafe.

"Thanks, Edd." I said, walking back to my- our room. Tord followed me.

"I think these are out paychecks." Tord said, opening up the letter. He took out some money.

"Yep, nice." I said, opening mine.

"How much did you get?" I asked. "I got about $150. Not bad for a monthly paycheck."

"Same, what do you wanna do with our money."

"Buy something stupid?" I suggested.

"Lets buy a video game console." Tord said excitedly.

"If we're not buying a PS4, you're dead to me." I said, seriously.

((Play Station for life my dudes))

"Don't worry. We are." Tord's eyes suddenly lit up.

"I think we have a TV in the garage, we can set it up in here!" I nodded.

---Time Skip---

So, we bought the Play Station, and some games. Tord had gotten the TV set up, and I stole the beanbags out of Matt's room. We decided to play a game together.

Halfway through our game, we heard a scream.

"EDD THERE'S BEEN A ROBBERY!!" Matt shouted from across the house, scaring both Tord and I. I paused the game, and we both got up, and walked into Matt's room. He was on the ground, crying and Edd was trying to comfort him.

"Someone took Matt's beanbags.." Edd said, glaring at us.

"Tim! Todd! It's a tragedy!" Matt said, sobbing. Tord and I started laughing.

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING IN A TIME OF CRISIS!" Matt yelled through tears.

"We'll buy you new ones Matt" I said. Matt jumped up and hugged me.