Chapter Four: Maybe We've Both Changed

Tord's POV

We've been watching movies all day. Literally. It is about 10:35 PM and I'm still sitting on this couch being lazy. I yawned and turned my attention from the movie, to my surroundings. Edd and Matt were sitting next to each other, pretty closely I might say.. I looked and saw that Thomas' head was resting on my lap, and it looked like he was asleep.

"Edd, get my phone quick" I said quickly and quietly

"What? Why?" He whispered back. I pointed at Thomas. Edd silently squealed, got up and ran to get my phone. A few moments later he came back and handed me my phone, I unlocked it and handed it to Edd so he could take a picture. I did a thumbs up and smiled a huge grin. Edd took a picture and handed me my phone, and took a picture with his phone too. I'm sooo going to use this as blackmail sooner or later.

I moved Thomas' head, got up, and picked him up. I looked at him for a moment before taking him into his room so he could get some actual sleep. I pulled the covers over him, and walked out, closing the door quietly.

I changed my phone background to our picture and chuckled. Thomas truly is adorable. Edd was sitting back in his original spot next to Matt. I sat back down, but couldn't focus on the movie. Thomas was in my thoughts for the rest of the night whether I liked it or not.

Tom's POV

I wasn't asleep. I was awake the entire time. I kind of just wanted to see what he would do. The Tord I know, would probably punch me until I woke up.. Definitely not carry me into my room.

I wasn't really tired, so I got up. I wobbled over to my mirror, and gasped. I had a huge black eye. Maybe no one wanted to tell me, because they were scared. I was terrifying, I laughed at this thought. Maybe a little too loudly, because Tord walked in.

"Why are you laughing it's like two in the morning, that's creepy.." Tord said. I turned my head to face him quickly

"Why didn't anyone tell me I have a black eye?" I asked him.

"Oh, I thought you knew." Tord shrugged. I glared at him and walked a little more steadily to my bed.

"I'm improving hehehehe." I laughed weirdly.

"What was that laugh??!" Tord chuckled. I glared at him, and smiled, then flopped onto my bed. I patted next to me, motioning for Tord to get over here. He sat down next to me.

"So, what really happened to me? Everyone's been avoiding the topic, I won't pretend like I haven't noticed" I said, Tord looked kind of surprised at the suddenness of this question.

"Well, uh, do you promise not to get mad at me? I kinda like being friends and not fighting all the time.." Tord said sheepishly. I nodded. Did he really think we were friends? I thought for a moment. Yeah, I like being his friend too.

Tord's POV (Its really short sorry)

I just friend zoned myself. That sucks.

Back to Tom's POV

Tord took a breath, and started his story.

---Time Skip mother heccers---

"Wow that's a lame story." I said, when Tord finally finished

"You aren't mad?" He asked surprised.

"No, I said I wouldn't get mad. If I hadn't said that, I'd be furious." Tord looked sad. "Dude it was just a joke, that was like half my fault." Tord looked relieved