Thirteen

Thiccbff
You have a date omg you are growing up omg,I removed hoe from your name in contacts because you are loyal now😭😭

Bunny
Srsly god it's not a date

Thiccbff
It is now,fuck you

Bunny
We are just hanging out at his apartment that's it

Thiccbff
In his apartment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that more good then you better get that D

Bunny
I'm a top

Thiccbff
Give him the D*

Bunny
I hate you,BLOCKED

Thiccbff
I know you love me and my thicc ass

Bunny
Your ass is the reason why we are friends

Thiccbff
You forgot "No homo" tho ✊😔

Bunny
Full homo😔✊

Thiccbff
I love you uwu, you better make him fall for you or we are over

Bunny
I would hyung,love you too

Thiccbff
Now enjoy your date❤️❤️

Bunny
I would thanks❤️

Jeongguk was infront of the tae's apartment building right now,it was huge and very big too.

It looked expensive,he remembers Taehyung telling me how his father bought him the apartment as a gift which explains why it looked so expensive.He went inside and saw a girl in reception.

"Hello sir! How may I help you?"She said to him.

"Uh I am here to meet a friend,Kim Taehyung.Can you tell me his floor number?"Jeongguk asked her.

"You are his friend? Wah finally someone actually came to visit that poor boy,the only person who come to meet him is his bestfriend and his girlfriend."She said as she also told him the floor number.Jeongguk thanked her and went to the elevator.

He got out fo the elevator and went to apartment door number 37.He as infront of the door,he saw a bell and pressed the button.After waiting for some minutes the door finally opened.Revealing Taehyung in some loose pants and a red silk shirt,he looked very cute.

"Gukkie!"Taehyung came toward Jeongguk and quickly hugged him.His arms were around his neck which caught Jeongguk by a surprise.He put his arms around his waist,realising how tiny it was.It made Jeongguk smile that how happy other boy was to see Him.

They both pulled away.

"Wah kook,you are much hotter upclose oh my god"Taehyung said,which made Jeongguk chuckle.

"You are not bad yourself too tae"He smiled.

"Come inside"Jeongguk nodded.

Jeongguk walked inside his apartment and saw how big it was and how luxury and expensive it looked.He was standing in the TV lounge,the whole place was a mixture of white,gray,black.There was a huge window in his side giving a view of the city outside.Adding more to it even the furniture was very impressive.Someone rich can easily afford this.

"this place is so beautiful wow,you live in such a luxury place,my place look trash next to it"Jeongguk mentioned.He chuckled.

"Oh shut up,I guess it is? I'm used to it.But thanks I guess? I don't think your place is trash next to it even though I never went there but it must feel like home there"Taehyung said to him.