Twenty three

Today is perhaps y'all's lucky day.The day has come that y'all waited for.

Jeongguk was walking down the corridor with his bag hanging from his shoulder,too busy on his phone to even notice others existence.He accidently bumped into someone.He looked up and saw Hoseok.He looked like he was in a hurry,his facial expressions were a little weird and difficult to read.

"Shit I'm sorry dude,I didn't saw you there"Hoseok said.

"Nah it's okay,it's my fault too I was too busy in my phone.You are taehyung's friend right ? I'm Jeongguk "Jeongguk shake his hands.Then suddenly it clicks him that night.The same smile ,the same hair.Everything was same.It got Jeongguk stuck for a second.Itgave Jungkook nightmare flashbacks.He can't believe this,Atleast this isn't who he expected.

"Yep and I know,everyone know who is Jeon Jeongguk is.I have to go though,I'm in a hurry"Hoseok said as he turned around and started to walk away faster.Jeongguk gave him a fake smile and nodded."shit,I feel bad for Taehyung ,poor baby,I should have told him before"Jeongguk thought.The guilt was swallowing him.

He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder.Making him flinch and turn away.

"Jimin?? God you scared me for a second.Its rare to see you around Uni,that you finally got time to meet me"Jeongguk put his phone inside his bag as his averted his attention to Jimin,they both were walking side by side.

"Stop being petty,we are together at lunch.Why were you talking to Hoseok??"Jimin asked.

"You know him??"

"Yeah,he is in my dance class"

"Oh nothing special ,before I could ask anything anyway he ran away"He told him.

"He sometimes acts weird"

"What? Why?"

"I don't know,I even saw him with Eunmi one time and I was confused for a second like how they two even know eachother and when I asked seok about it he made a lame ass excuse,like please I know you are lying dude.But again that's none of my business"Jimin mentioned Eunmi,he made him sure.Jeongguk chuckled and sighed.

"Anyways how are things going with loverboy?? Still playing the Cupid"He questioned.

"I don't know,how are things going with Yoongi,still playing Mr.Invisible"Jeongguk mocked him.Jimin smacked him on his arm.

"Fuck You and I'm over him like he has a boyfriend now,weird he didn't told you ,you even hung out with him in Your FIRST photoshoot WITHOUT me "Jimin said.

"What? Who is his boyfriend? And about photoshoot,I dropped my location it's on you both to come or nah and since Yoongi is my bestfriend he came meanwhile you were too busy gettting laid"

"How did you knew I was getting laid??"

"I know everything shortie"

"I'm your hyung respect me!!"

"Well you didn't answered my Question,who is Yoongi's boyfriend??"

"Some guy named joon? Or something like that I don't remember...."Jimin shrugged it off,which made Jungkook snort."jealousy~"Jeongguk hummed the Tune of the song.Which made Jimin roll his eyes in annoyance.

Jeongguk got a message from Taehyung.

Babyboy
Why were you ignoring me at Photography class? :(

Jungkookie
I wasn't

Babyboy
You were,you seemed very mysterious