Thirty nine

"Jeongguk!!"

Jeongguk turned around and saw Jae running towards him as he stopped on his tracks as he reached Jeongguk.

"Oh Jae hi?"

"Hi?? Jeongguk that's it?"

"I don't......get it?"

"You forgot,didn't you?? I told you to meet me but you didn't came ,I was waiting for you" he exclaimed.

"Oh fuck,I'm sorry Jae I just.....ugh...I was held back by professor ,he wanted to talk to me about my grades so I had to stop,sorry Jae"Jeongguk apologised to him,He didn't lied,it was a half lie, though he really forgot Jae asked him to meet him,Taehyung distracted him completely.

"Professor? Or was it some student?" Jae raised his eyebrows in curiosity looking at Jeongguk with questioning gaze.Jeongguk was surprised and thinking that did he saw them? It's not like he is ashamed if it ,hr just don't wanna hurt Jae,he knows Jae likes him and he knows how much it hurts when someone you like doesn't like you back.

"W-what?"

"Yes,I heard that from someone,he said you were with Taehyung,Jeongguk did you both........kissed? I know I'm in no place to control your life but it really want to kno so did you??"Jae asked.

"........I'm sorry but yes we did kiss"

"Oh,you don't have to be sorry"

"No,I ditched you so I'm really sorry ,is there any way i can make up to you?? I would do anything"Jeongguk told him

"Anything?"

"Yes?"

"Fine,then kiss me Jeon Jeongguk,not a peck but a real kiss"

Jeongguk smiled."as you wish"

He went closer to him and quickly pressed his lips next to Jae's lip,Jae smiled during the kiss as he kissed back in some seconds after realising "damn this is real".Jae was in cloud nine if you ask him,Jeongguk wrapped his arms around his waist pulling him closer ,even surprising  Jae as he also put his arms on his neck,they were kissing passionately with perfect sync.But Something was off.It wasn't how it was suppose to be,Jeongguk felt....uncompleted.He was trying to feel those things with Jae,he was trying but he couldn't find it.He was trying to find it.

Jeongguk was finding Taehyung in that kiss but you can just change the person,can you? Damn it ,even meanwhile kissing someone else Jeongguk is still thinking about that particular older handsome boy.He was missing his touch.Yes Jae is a good kisser but not something Jeongguk wants.

Jae pulled away when he felt like Jeongguk wasn't responding.He looked at him with his eyes shinning and a wide grin plastered on his face."You are a really great kisser,jeon Jeongguk why didn't we kissed before?"

"I can ask you the same"

"Argh you are doing something to me and let me tell you this ain't good,well Jeongguk now listen as you said anything I'm not gonna let this chance go by,now you have to do one more thing"

"What? But you said that I should k-"

"Please~ just one last thing "

"Ok Fine What is it?"

"Go on a date with me"

"Jae.....you know I don't like you that way"Jeongguk said.

"I know I know but we can try right Gukkie?"Jae looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Gukkie.....don't call me that...I don't like that" It reminded him of him again.When would he leave his mind.