Twenty seven

(I'm crying so hard ^^^ I'm fkn emo.Lets get this bread taekookers.I am suppose to write kind off fluff for this and I can't write fluff so good luck to me ,sorry if this sucks)

Babyboy
I'm coming over today

Jungkookie
It's good to see me unblocked

Babyboy
Whatever

Jungkookie
At my shitty apartment ??

Babyboy
Sure

Jungkookie
But it's actually shitty and very dirty and low class it wouldn't suit you,we can just go over to yours

Babyboy
But I wanna still go,I don't care

Jungkookie
Ok then if that's what you want

Babyboy
Yayyy,I would meet you at 5pm today uwu byeee

Jungkookie
Bye I guess

Jeongguk decided to clean his apartment since he hasn't done that for a week now,you can't blame him,he is just too lazy and since no one comes here so he just leave it as it is.He was cleaning up things realised how much of a shitty cleaner he is and lazy one too.He wanted to cry not because he is hurt or something because he doesn't want to clean,it's too much of a work.

After an hour or two,he was done with everything.He sat down on his couch and took a deep breath.He decided to take a shower because he doesn't want to stink infront of Taehyung as the boy would be here at any second.He takes off his clothes and put them in the basket.He wents into shower and turned on the water.As the warm water fell on him,he felt relaxed as the water was making him feel amazing.He stood their for a minute,just lost in his thoughts.

He didn't realised the time as his phone started to ring.He turned off the shower and took his phone in his hands.He saw a caller ID.

Babyboy
Accept | decline

"Hello?"

"Gukkie~ could you open the door ??? I'm outside"

"Oh,sorry I was in the shower ,I would be there in second"

"Ok,be quick,bye"

"Bye" he hung up.

Jeongguk took the towel and put it around his waist.He didn't wanted to make Taehyung Wait so he decided to put clothes later on.He went outside and straight to the main door.His hair was still dripping with small drops of water.He opened the door,revealing a Taehyung in a cute and cozy outfit unlike Jeongguk who was half naked.Jeongguk was in awe at how cute Taehyung was looking while Taehyung was mesmerised by Jeongguk hotness.

Taehyung eyes widened by seeing Jeongguk half naked and his sexy wet hair,which made him look very hot.As his whole upper body was on display.Taehyung gulped.He never felt this thirsty before.It was a very hot scene to see.He should consider himself lucky.

"Wow"

"H-hi to you too,You look really cute"Jeongguk complimented.

"Thanks,y-you look....ugh..very hot, I can say"Taehyung blurted out.Jeongguk chuckled nervously.

"Sorry,you have to see me half naked,I just didn't wanted you to wait outside so I decided to wear clothes once I get you in"He told him.